The Pipe

I got my 801 penstyle today, and on a whim took the barrel off my Mini Pipe and attached the pipe bowl/battery unit to the new penstyle barrel. Perfect fit.

This confirms Chris's assertion that the Mini Pipe is just a penstyle with an alternative battery unit.

First off... The Widow Rocks!!!

I also Puffing a lot and enjoying it even more, the Pen is doing fantastic!

The rack next to my monitor has 2 401's, 2 901's and 2 501's, the Lil lady and I like to change up LOL

But I find myself reaching for the Pen a LOT.

At my door today was a nice package from the Widow, just have to love her..

The Pipe is here, Batt"s are charging (I got extra chargers and Batt's after reading the posts on charging) and I'm chomping at the bit to puff this thing....

Will let you know if it replaces the Pen....

Yes, I'm very interested in what you find.....

So, if the penstyle atomizer fits the mini pipe, carts can be re-restuffed w/fluvan, and stringdancer can figure out the battery problem, and juice locally, it sounds like the perfect situation for me. Sorry, Royce, as much as I like my pee wee it just doesn't seem to last as long as the penstyle for me. Even though I get spurts of great vapor from it. I vape like I smoke a pipe and the penstyle seems to give me constant vapor. The only thing that bugs me is the cut off time and trying to figure out how to clean the atomizer properly. (I'm going to try the Pepsi O way)

So, if the penstyle atomizer fits the mini pipe, carts can be re-restuffed w/fluvan, and stringdancer can figure out the battery problem, and juice locally, it sounds like the perfect situation for me. Sorry, Royce, as much as I like my pee wee it just doesn't seem to last as long as the penstyle for me. Even though I get spurts of great vapor from it. I vape like I smoke a pipe and the penstyle seems to give me constant vapor. The only thing that bugs me is the cut off time and trying to figure out how to clean the atomizer properly. (I'm going to try the Pepsi O way)

And don't forget that there are USB pass-throughs for the penstyle. This is a major plus, as well.

The Extended Janty Classic Kissbox package from JantyUSA looks good, considering all the accouterments you get (pass-through, car charger, case, etc). This may well be my next purchase.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention... the mini pipe has a kind of rubber whistle mouthpiece, not hard plastic as with the penstyle. So dangling the little pipe from your mouth is very comfortable.

Will get out to the battery shop as soon as I get a minute. I gotta think there are higher-quality rechargables that would fit the mini pipe.

Edited by StringDancer

I was thinking about getting a KISSbox set as well, they have a great warranty.

Some people have said Janty sucks and others swear by it, I may just order and fine out. 6 month warranty might be up my alley especially with the batteries that have been coming in from Puresmoker lately.

Well The first day with the pipe is winding down and the Vapor is CRANKING!

Took some getting used to, found out that I really don't like the stock cart liquid......Ewwwwwwwwwww.

I had filled a cart with Menthol liquid, so much better for me.

I charged the Batts last night, and took the pipe to work along with my Pen and 501 (just to have back-ups).

The Vapor for the first few hours was way less than the Pen and 501 so I kept trading back and forth.

The vapor amount has been increasing little by little all day, I guess the Atom is breaking in or I have learned the proper draw.

The Pen has been sitting since about 2:00 pm as I have not let go of the pipe LOL

So... after the first day with the Pipe, I'm a happy camper!

Results... MADNESS LIKES! More is Better!!! :D:D

Great throat hits and Vapor production, more than my favorite Pen.

The down side......

On the drive home from work, I got some really strange looks, I'm sure many thought I was smoking Pot. B)B)

I just kept puffing. LOL

My Pen Atom (Pure smoker Classic Pen) does not work on the Pipe

And the Pipes Atom does not work on the Classic Pen's Batt.

Each fit / screw in, but no vapor at all...

I'm still on my first Batt, this thing Rocks!

Time will tell, but after the first day I'm way happy with it.

I think the issue with Puresmoker is their new batch. I just got some new batteries and atomizers from them (that suck by the way) and they're not interchangeable with my older Puresmoker stuff, even though it's the same model and everything fits. For example my new atomizer doesn't work with my old battery and vice versa

I emailed them and they said they have not changed their supplier, so their supplier must have changed something to the manufacturing process.

Glad you like the pipe though, I may have to pick one up.