Follow us on Twitter!

Just wanted to add that VaporTalk does not only now have a live feed area and twitter account but, a facebook and myspace account too. So if you're a user of any of these (I bet basically all of you use at least one of them) please add VaporTalk to your friends list and/or subscribe. I have been working hard to get VaporTalk out there as much as possible, I think I am going to change my title to President of PR, :D . Please check us out on these areas too and be sure to let us know what you think.

P.S. If any of you have any ideas or things you would like to see VaporTalk on, let us know.

Okay.... whew!!! :unsure: I'm still trying to figure out what you have taught me already... My future other half just joined the forum and she doesn't even smoke.... Now she's whipping me at the arcade like vacker does... and she knows more about computers... I'm gonna' stick with ya though... :blush:

That's only if you want to import your contacts from Gmail, Hotmali etc to find out if they're on twitter, or to later invite them.

You should be able to skip that part if you wish. And note we don't have any access to any of that stuff

Expain.. I went to Twitter and it's asking me for my email address and my personal password for that address... what's that all about.....?

it asks for that in order to scan your contacts to see if any of them are on twitter its not a required step you can skip it

It's the new thing. Everyone has a damn twitter account, so we thought what the hell we'll get one too.

I don't see the point, but people like it. If ever the site was to go down, or we open the live area, it will be on twitter. It should send you an email or txt to your phone and let you know.

• 3 months later...