Real Vs. Copies

Jeffb

Guest vapingdave

Not sure I understand what Janty is. What's the affiliation with Joyetech? In another post you made it sound like Janty and Joye are really the same company. Little confused.

Joyetech is the Manufacture of Janty branded Products is what he means

Dave

Guest vapingdave

That's what I thought, but not sure now. Looking at the Janty site it say they are a manufactured.

Janty does a lot of the designing and R&D of the products you see from joye today

the JantyDura was what got the Joye510 in popular demand

JantyDura is the same as the Joye510 but you get the big warranty with janty

Yup Just as Dave says Janty creates many of the popular models you see on the market today, we all know the 510 is a great model but many of the newer members don't know the 510 actually started as the Janty Dura. Janty allows suppliers after X amount of time to carry a generic version. Thus we see the "Joye Stick" released after almost a year. We of course all know this was at first, the Janty Stick. :)

I know I have 510 attys from differnt manufactures. The one with the "washer" inside has a different ohms reading. It may not perform as well as a genuine joye atty when used with a standard bat. But with 5 or more volts it works good. Mabey it may be better? last longer? when it is used at higher voltage. Besides it being SLB or otherwise not genuine Joye, why are they unliked? Are they generally unreliable or just because they're not as good? Do you think a Joye atty would last longer in a 5 volt mod?

I know I have 510 attys from differnt manufactures. The one with the "washer" inside has a different ohms reading. It may not perform as well as a genuine joye atty when used with a standard bat. But with 5 or more volts it works good. Mabey it may be better? last longer? when it is used at higher voltage. Besides it being SLB or otherwise not genuine Joye, why are they unliked? Are they generally unreliable or just because they're not as good? Do you think a Joye atty would last longer in a 5 volt mod?

To be honest it depends on who you talk to, some say they last longer other say they are horrible and perform poorly. The main issue at hand I think is the fact that some suppliers sell them as Joye 510's when in fact they are SLB.

Well they're not bad but they're not great either. Remember back when ecigs where known to have major issues? (We're talking back when having to get a new battery every 2 weeks was normal) Well this was when most of us purchased SLB products, then of course Joye came on the scene and the failure rates are no much much lower. Where do you think the 14 day ecig warrenty came from? It's because SLB products where such crap suppliers knew they wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks. The warrenty has stuck even though Joye products last much much longer.

You might know them better for creating the DSE801, now wait, your thinking, "The DSE801 is great!!!" Actually no it's not, it's crap. When you purchased a DSE801 from lets say Arno from Awesome Vapor you where actually buying a short bridge Joye 302, (which is a good thing, Arno knew they where better) but because so many users knew what an 801 was and because they though a Joye 302 was another model suppliers just kept the name DSE801. In fact most of them where selling Joye 302's.

It's important that newer members learn this so we move forward and not backwards, customer need to demand only the best, not the cheap crap. If suppliers can't hang with the MOQ set by Joye then they need to rethink being a business owner.