Iq Test

Here's an IQ test. I'm sure most of the Vapor Talk members will score above 100. :D

Dang it!! Here it is. LOL http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

Edited by jeffb

Sorry guys. I guess I flunked the test by not even posting the link. I have now inserted the link in my original post. If you don't wanna scroll back up here it is again: http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

I will now crawl back under my rock. :D

It was fun at the start... and then I started wanting to rush through it after answer 12 or so lol. Even though I got bored with it, my mind didn't want to work at it. Even so, I ended up in the Normal zone... so I'm happy. :)

I scored 115. I first thought it was inaccurate because if I understood the results then I'm smarter than most people. If I'm smarter than most people then we are going extinct soon because I feel pretty stupid. After my fiancee took the test and scored 95 I changed my mind about the accuracy of the test. 95 sounds about right. :whistle:

I got a high score on an IQ test when I was in 7th grade. All that did was get me into the highest level 8th grade class with all the Apple II computer geeks and teachers pets. I didn't like my classmates that year and won't take an IQ test again.

I did it in about 20 minutes and got a 118. Like everything else in my life, I'm sure if I slowed down and concentrated... you know, really tried and applied everything I've learned through the years, I would have scored much lower.

I did it in about 20 minutes and got a 118. Like everything else in my life, I'm sure if I slowed down and concentrated... you know, really tried and applied everything I've learned through the years, I would have scored much lower.

That's funny! :D