Ego Juice Observation

jnnfrlsw

Is it just me being a heavy vapor that my juices are going way too fast on the ego versus my old 510. When direct dripping I use 3 drops. With the 510 I consistantly got 6-7 good draws. With the Ego, my 3 drips are good to get me 4 long draws. The juice goes fast on all of my juices, not just certain ones. Anyone else notice this with their egos? At this rate it looks like I am going to go thru a 10ml bottle every 3-4 days. those coupon codes are going to come in handy as my juice purchasing has taken flight. If anyone has any suggestions on how to keep juice costs down, please share them.

I'm glad you brought this up. I have noticed the same thing but I dont know why it happens. The only way I know to keep juice consumption down is to decrease the amount I vape and that aint gonna happen. LOL :lol:

remember the eGo is a 3.7V unit and will go through juice faster compared to a normal 510. i just started dripping on it (i used carts until yesterday) and i am noticing i am going through juice a bit faster!!

i do the following but remember to do any juice alterations at your own risk!!

my suggestion to you on juice is to buy a higher mg of juice you like and getting PG or VG and cutting it down to your usual mg level. cutting it will decrease the flavor slightly but it will help juice go farther.

happy vaping!! :)

remember the eGo is a 3.7V unit and will go through juice faster compared to a normal 510. i just started dripping on it (i used carts until yesterday) and i am noticing i am going through juice a bit faster!!

i do the following but remember to do any juice alterations at your own risk!!

my suggestion to you on juice is to buy a higher mg of juice you like and getting PG or VG and cutting it down to your usual mg level. cutting it will decrease the flavor slightly but it will help juice go farther.

happy vaping!! :)

That seems like a good idea, and you could always bump the flavor back up with Tasty Puff or Flavour Art. Those take very small amounts to get robust flavor, and have many flavor choices.

Tasty Puff

Flavour Art at Liberty Flights

Edited by ddavelarsen

Yes I have noticed that the Ego eats more juice than the 510. But by the same token tha VP/VP REALLY loves to go through the juice. But this is like comparing the gas mileage of a volkswagon to a stretch limo. On the 510 I was going through 3-4ml a day. If using the VP/PT that goes up to about 5-6ml. I just consider the cost of vaping. Still a lot cheaper than analogs (and healthier). :thumbsup:

I've found the same thing. More juice on the eGo, but even more juice on the VP/PT. I try to limit my use of the VP/PT because of the amount of juice I go through on it. But I love the vapor from it so much I can't just not use it. I tend to switch back and forth between the two units. I do mix some of my own flavors with VG and flavoring from places like Dave mentioned and will even vape them at 0 nic for the extra vaping time. When I need the nic, I just go back to the juice with nic in it. It works for me and I don't have to worry so much about the cost. Or, if you don't want to do make your own, you can buy "doublers" from Tasty Vapor. They have no nic and can be used to lower the nic level of juices or can be vaped alone. They are very reasonable on their prices.

Well, if you know what you like, it's usually cheaper to buy larger quantities. I would only do this for the juice you know you like. For example, in the VT store, one 10ml bottle is $8.99, but if you buy 30ml of the same flavor it's $21.49 (then you have a 5% discount on top of that with vaporsplace). At liquidxpress, 10 ml is $7.50, 15ml is $8.75 and 30ml is $17.00 (just got my 30ml bottle of Mr. Coffee - yummmm). Anyhow - you know what I'm saying.

Like Brian, when I find a flavor I like I stock it up. I usually buy 60ml of the stuff I know I like, and believe it or not I've put some serious dents in some of those bottles. While these units sure do eat up the juice, you get that all back in your hit, so for me it's a fair trade. ;) Probably I vape less often getting better hits. Hard to say about that though. Nana's idea of vaping 0 nic between, just to keep vaping is an interesting one. I've never tried that but since I've gotten 'used' to vaping I could probably do something like that too and stretch out the more expensive stuff. Even so, Like Mark said juice is so cheap compared to analogs I still feel like it's a freebee. ;) I can vape like crazy and still save a bunch of money and not hurt myself in the process. Remember what those analog hangovers were like after you'd been smoking up a storm the night before? Ugh. I can sure remember that, still. Sometimes I think it's a wonder I survived this long.