Carry Case

snubber

I thought I'd pass on this little idea I've used.

I had one of those small maglite flashlights(it broke) and it came with a little nylon belt case.

Well after the flashlight was gone I through the case in a drawer. A little while after I started vaping I came across the case again and thought I'd see if my pv would fit in it. It works great!!! It is just wide enough to hold two units side bye side. You can mix or match units and even manual batteries work if you point the buttons towards the outside edges.

You could put it on your belt, but I usually just put it in my shirt or inside coat pocket.

If I get a pic I'll put it up, but check it out if you have one laying around. Really works good.

I've got another one for a single. Walgreen's pump hand sanitizer. I actually stole this idea off the web somewhere but I found that if you leave in the green threaded part and drill it out it will hold a 510 with a megga bat perfectly. If you have a reg battery all you have to do is unscrew the green part, dump the sanitizer out(try to use not waste it!) and your done. the cap has a clip on it which makes it nice. It is very cheap and works great. Pictures are in the gallery.

Wow, lots of neat ideas in this thread!

I use a Soft Eyeglass Case for my eGo. It snuggles into the foam slot perfectly, button side up. Behind the slim divider there is room for 3ml bottles of juice, cartidges, an extra atty, a kleenex, and a set of tweezers. The extra battery might fit too, haven't tried it yet. It fits in my coat pocket nicely, or my purse, either one.. and is so easy to grab and go. Might rig up another one for the extra battery and charger.