510 Atty With Thick Brass Band Authentic?

JimmyTango

Hi JimmyTango, yes that is a genuine Joye Gold Band atty. They are more expensive than other 510 attys but they are good and last awhile. Art at Vapor Pro is a reputable supplier. Oh and welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sure I'll be happy with my purchase. I've been vaping for about three weeks now and loving it. It's generating a lot of interest at work and I'm trying to get people to this site. Rather than falling for that scam at the mall. Very happy I found this community.

OH no!!! I just noticed the "Ring inside" from the attys I ordered from awesome vapor. They seem to work just fine should I be concerned? I've ordered in the past from Arno, and this is the first time I received this type of atty

OH no!!! I just noticed the "Ring inside" from the attys I ordered from awesome vapor. They seem to work just fine should I be concerned? I've ordered in the past from Arno, and this is the first time I received this type of atty

Those will more than likely work just fine as well. Some folks like them as much as the others actually.

Just give em a shot and see.

He must have got a batch of the "fakes"... all of the ones I ordered from him in the past were the real ones. I've never even gotten a fake to try the difference.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I just got my Joye 510 from Arno yesterday and it's not a knockoff atomizer. I've ordered an 801, 901 and the 510 from him and they are all great ecigs not cheap knockoffs.

Yeah, that's been my experience thus far with Arno as well. He doesn't try to pull one over on people. I have a feeling if the ones he's talking about aren't ligit Janty that he would make it right with him.

I have an all gold atty with the washer inside around the bridge I was given it from wordup E-Cig to try and it has worked perfect for me and Arno at awesome vapor is the best he and his family like all the vendor's listed in VT are are a do you right group welcome to Vapor talk and enjoy vaping!

Angel

Welcome to the site. If the atty is working for you I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Just keep vaping and enjoy it.

As you noticed people here are ready willing and able to answer your questions any time. They are a great bunch.

Good luck and happy vaping!!!!!

Edited by snubber

I agree whole heartedly..I love Awesomevapor..I order from there all the time....I shot him an email I'll see what he says. He wouldn't know if he got fakes because they are sealed..I would never accuse or suspect he'd try to get one over on me...I had another post about the "Wide band" attys a while back..I felt they didnt output tall that well.

I only brought up the last batch from Arno because of a picture someone posted on the first page..I just received 4 with the washer inside...so far they are vaping OK but I'm waiting to finish the 24 hr break in period

Here is an update on the issues I was talking about with Awesome Vapor

this is the email I recieved when I asked about the Atty "Inside washer"

Those are the recent attys we decided to try as they are known to last longer and work great with cartridges. The others you are talking about we were having a problem with them lasting long, but were best for dripping. So we've decided the next time we order shipments, we are thinking of offering both.You shouldn't have a problem with them, but if you do, please let us know

Not really happy with the fact they didnt list that "Change" on the site. but still awesome service. Just a heads up

Here is an update on the issues I was talking about with Awesome Vapor

this is the email I recieved when I asked about the Atty "Inside washer"

Not really happy with the fact they didnt list that "Change" on the site. but still awesome service. Just a heads up

Glad to know that ahead of time... thanks.

The best way to tell is if you look inside of the atomizer there should NOT be a ring around the bridge. Showing a picture of the inside of the atomizer would be helpful. Either way welcome to Vapor Talk! :D

This ain't right... this is an urban myth. There are "old-style" and "new" authentic atomizers from Joyetech, the "old style" usually, but not alwasy, that have the coil "ring"; none of the new style have the ring.

The only real difference is the height of the coil/wick. Joyetech atomizers use a shorter (height) loop for the wick.

But more importantly: what difference does it make? I've had genuine Joyetech atomizers fail in a couple of weeks and others last for several months - and I have yet to see a quantifiable difference in lifespan between Joyetech and non-Joyetech atomizers.

This ain't right... this is an urban myth. There are "old-style" and "new" authentic atomizers from Joyetech, the "old style" usually, but not alwasy, that have the coil "ring"; none of the new style have the ring.

The only real difference is the height of the coil/wick. Joyetech atomizers use a shorter (height) loop for the wick.

But more importantly: what difference does it make? I've had genuine Joyetech atomizers fail in a couple of weeks and others last for several months - and I have yet to see a quantifiable difference in lifespan between Joyetech and non-Joyetech atomizers.

Hi Tinker,

If this is an "urban myth" why would Janty say the contrary? They even post pics stating the ones with the coil ring are not a Janty (Joyetech) product. I do agree that the atomizer bridge is different on the Joye atty's compared to the knockoff.

I think the bigger issue is if a supplier is selling the SLB atty's and stating they are Joye. Joye has developed a good reputation and people have come to trust it. If people wanna buy SLB atty's thats fine. They just need to know that they are not buying a Joye product.

But more importantly: what difference does it make? I've had genuine Joyetech atomizers fail in a couple of weeks and others last for several months - and I have yet to see a quantifiable difference in lifespan between Joyetech and non-Joyetech atomizers

For me it's not a matter of it "Lasting" its a matter of performance. I have tested many many attys to try and tell the difference. There is a noticeable difference in the "throat hit" and "vapor" that is produced. The ones with the ring are noticeable weaker...while they may last a long time that is not what is most important to me.

Oh is that right Tinker? Silabo creates their version of the Joye 510 atomizers and they're total crap, (Although not all suppliers will admit to it publicly they will in the private forum) they contain a washer inside of the atomizer (The easy way to tell them apart). The Joye 510 atomizers do not contain a washer. Sure anything from China always has a failure rate but the performance from a Joye 510 far exceeds that of an SLB atomizer, the same goes for quality. Heck just look at all the problems the SLB batteries have, IE batteries staying on even when the button is depressed and this is a constant issue as of late, one that you won't find with Joye Tech. SLB products have a filaure rate upwards of 40% Joye tech is much much lower.

Calling it an "Urban Myth" is calling me a liar, not something I appreciate in my forum.

Funny..I've been having problems with my batteries as well lately. I notice on the manual batteries I use some have a little hole in the center kind of like a bullseye...they work great...then I have others that have what looks like a solid gold plug...those keep my atty on even with the light off..I need to hit the button to stop the atty from burning me....