Pass Through For Joye 510

There are only 3 versions you can get, the standard PT from china which is availble from many suppliers, the VP passthrough which works on just about any atomizer (will work with the 510) or the Puresmoker PT which will also work with the 510 atomizer. :) I personally would go with one of the american made PT's if it's in your budget.

There are only 3 versions you can get, the standard PT from china which is availble from many suppliers, the VP passthrough which works on just about any atomizer (will work with the 510) or the Puresmoker PT which will also work with the 510 atomizer. :) I personally would go with one of the american made PT's if it's in your budget.

Yeah, what he said! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

You know something I've been noticing lately is that VaprLife is one of the very few manufacturers who provide "On" feedback via LEDs. I've come to rely on that, and will have a hard time purchasing a mod that doesn't include it. Which really limits the field.

That said, Altsmoke's PT looks pretty nice!

Chris (or any other knowledgeable person), on MyPVShop's website, there is a note about USB PT events that burnt out the USB port or worse. Has anyone heard anything about this? And if so, how prevalent is it? I've taken to just leaving my USB PT plugged in long enough to charge the battery...just in case.

Chris (or any other knowledgeable person), on MyPVShop's website, there is a note about USB PT events that burnt out the USB port or worse. Has anyone heard anything about this? And if so, how prevalent is it? I've taken to just leaving my USB PT plugged in long enough to charge the battery...just in case.

Yes this is true which is why the PT PT has a fuse built in. It's the ONLY PT that has a built in fuse. Being a geek this was one of the first thing I brought up when working on the PT with Vaprlife :)