Chris You Rock!

44mag

Wow!!! i just had the most bizarre conversation!!!

a vendor from the web actually CALLED ME to let me know that my product order had been recieved.

for some odd reason i cannot get the emails on my main account but i changed the email for this forum.

so anyhoo, i had opened a ticket to vp store... then not 5 minutes later BAM!! a call...

man if this is the service i get from vt, this is the ONLY place i will get my stuff.....

very impressed chris. thanks for answering some of my noob questions also....

can't wait for my spade.. this vape thing rocks out!!!

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!!

Welcome to Vapor Talk, 44mag. Glad you had such a good experience. The vaping community does seem to be a pretty good one. You've picked a great forum, too. If you have any questions, you'll find plenty of answers here. And you're sure to meet plenty of nice people, too.

Welcome 44mag and be prepared to be blown away. Vapor Talk and this forum rock. Christopher is a great guy and all the people on this forum are very helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Yes, without a doubt this is the service you'll always get from the VT store. Pretty amazing.

I placed an order on Saturday and expected to get it on Wednesday (from Cali to WV). Check the tracking info on Wednesday morning and learned that the package was delivered to my PO box on Monday morning!!! I would expect when you order something on Saturday, it doesn't really go anywhere until Monday, but Chris get the stuff out the door quick!

i have to chime in.

from the day i joined VT in September (and PM-ed him for advice) to just today when he went out of his way to lend me a hand with an issue i was having... Christopher seems to consistently go above and beyond.

Thanks, Chris!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines