A Study Released By The Fda States That Electronic Cigarettes Deliver Nicotine

jmhester

Well thats good news. The FDA has always contended the PV was a "drug delivery device". Now that their study says it doesn't deliver nicotine they will back off.

.... Please Note the above post was purely sarcastic and in no way do I believe the FDA is going to back off now.

Well thats good news. The FDA has always contended the PV was a "drug delivery device". Now that their study says it doesn't deliver nicotine they will back off.

.... Please Note the above post was purely sarcastic and in no way do I believe the FDA is going to back off now.

LOL - Thanks for the laugh Jeff.

I wonder who wrote that article? In any event, it's quoting the FDA as saying, "yes they do deliver nicotine!" It's countering Dr Eisenwanker's study to the contrary. But why? I don't see where they're going with that.

Obviously they didn't think out there position to well. They're probably just trying to sway people from buying the product. When new consumers research E-Cigs and see a couple articles which point out false facts that the devices don't deliver nicotine, then maybe they won't buy the unit.