Got My Ego!

beboe76

I LOVE it! I thought it was never gonna get here, ordered it back on 1/27 and had to wait on the new shipment to arrive. Longest wait EVER! Anyway, it's here now and I am happily vapeing away. Will give a review after I use it for a bit. Im interested to see how long the battery will last me. :) Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement. :thumbsup:

I LOVE it! I thought it was never gonna get here, ordered it back on 1/27 and had to wait on the new shipment to arrive. Longest wait EVER! Anyway, it's here now and I am happily vapeing away. Will give a review after I use it for a bit. Im interested to see how long the battery will last me. :) Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement. :thumbsup:

Nice - awaiting the review!!!

So far so good! Been vaping on this battery for almost 6 hrs now, and still going strong. I have actually made myself sick a couple times, this has a stronger kick than my 510, lol! I actually stopped by a friends house a bit ago with this bad boy. Shes a pretty heavy smoker and hasn't seen an e-cig before. She wanted to try it out (of course). She was ecstatic! She told her hubby (a non smoker) that she really liked it, and would love to vape as opposed to smoking. He ran in the bedroom and came out with the cash so I could order her one too :) Just placed the order over at Dietsmokes, so fingers crossed it will ship tomorrow. She is so excited, and Im excited for her. :thumbsup:

Awesome! I guess you could tell by my video reviews that I absolutely love mine. Hey, did you ever pick up an e-pipe for the ren festivals?

Awesome! I guess you could tell by my video reviews that I absolutely love mine. Hey, did you ever pick up an e-pipe for the ren festivals?

No, not yet. I had to get my grubby little hands on one of these guys first, lol! But I did check them out, and they do look mucho cool. So, next is a new dress, Im thinking piratey? this time, and then a lady pipe ;)

Congrats Brandy!! I just got my eGo about 2 hours ago. I'd heard so much good about it that I just had to try it. So far I'm absolutely loving it!! The vapor is awesome and it fits so nicely in my hand. I'm already thinking about ordering some more batteries. I'll wait, but.... :rolleyes: So far, so good.

No, not yet. I had to get my grubby little hands on one of these guys first, lol! But I did check them out, and they do look mucho cool. So, next is a new dress, Im thinking piratey? this time, and then a lady pipe ;)

If you are going "piratey" then you have to get an e-cigar!

On your ego, does the 510 atty fit? I cannnot see that they offer an ego atty to order seperate?

I am ordering one tomorrow-just have to decide who to order it from. What extras did you get with yours-attys-batts ect?

On your ego, does the 510 atty fit? I cannnot see that they offer an ego atty to order seperate?

I am ordering one tomorrow-just have to decide who to order it from. What extras did you get with yours-attys-batts ect?

The Ego is made for the 510 atty. You can order it from dietsmokes.com

Another tip ... pick up Noalox from the home depot type dept area of a store. Put a little tiny bit on the end of a q-tip swab and swab the twist grooves on your cap. Twist it on and off repeatedly and your good to go for awhile. Noalox helps to keep it like new.

Sorry to sound dumb, but what cap???? lol

Got 11 & 1/2 hrs out of my battery yesterday. Switched it last night about 11:30 pm. It's 11:00 pm now, and Im still using the second battery from last night!!!! This thing rocks :)

Got 11 & 1/2 hrs out of my battery yesterday. Switched it last night about 11:30 pm. It's 11:00 pm now, and Im still using the second battery from last night!!!! This thing rocks :)

Congrats Brandy!!

I am so jealous of that battery life.

I'm gonna get a car battery with wheels. :hrhr:

Ooops, My bad! I meant to say: Noalox the threads on the cone cover and twist it on and off until the threads are lubricated throughout. Just a little tiny bit will do it. A few of the youtube reviewers show how this is done. DoctorVapor shows how with an ecig.

Aren't those batteries awesome!! The deeper/longer the draw, and how often you draw makes a difference as to how long they last. So far, even with chain vaping, (3 second drags) I've yet to go under 8 hrs a battery. They rock!

Aren't they great.. I got the tornado and its just one of the best made.. Y they waited so long to come out with them is beyond me.. I am getting 8 to 10 hours a batt.. i bought 2 kits so i can use 2 different flavors.. Enjoy .. I know i am..

Aren't they great.. I got the tornado and its just one of the best made.. Y they waited so long to come out with them is beyond me.. I am getting 8 to 10 hours a batt.. i bought 2 kits so i can use 2 different flavors.. Enjoy .. I know i am..

That sounds alot like my VP2 ! Couldn't be happier either ! :thumbsup: