NJOY does it work?

Andrew

cd991013e784130cb6c8e34869763230.jpg Dragon's Breath - Cinnamon Candy Butterscotch - Self Explanetory Didn't buy these i actually got them from a fellow vaper/truck driver. Met him this morning and hit it off, haha fellow vapers unite! Tried to look up this company but can't find anything, if anybody finds anything plz let me know. These are both great.

I wanted to purchase the NJOY from njoy.com the price isn't to bad but my main concern is if these things work or not. I have been smoking for a long time now and just don't want to waist my money. I have seen quite a few videos on Youtube but this seems like "its to good to be true" Thanks and any other advice is appreciated as well

Well of course everyone is a little different. But for the majority it's seems to work very very well. I should also note that it depends on what your looking for, if your looking to quite, then this isn't the way to go. Electronic Smoking is an alternative to smoking rather than a quite product.

I have been E-Smoking now for a couple weeks and haven't smoked since! I used to smoke around a pack and a half a day of Marlboro lights. They work so well in fact it led me to create this website. You may want to check out Puresmoker.com as he sells the exact same electronic cigarete for quite a bit cheaper. (I don't work for Puresmoker.com by the way I'm just a bit of a fanboy as you yourself will probably become icon_lol.gif )

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks for the fast reply. My other question is if the electronic cig actually tases like a real smoke. I went to Puresmoker and I noticed they have a lot of juice flavors which is neat but I would rather mine taste like the real thing.

Well that really depends i believe that the Marlboro flavor on puresmoker as well as many other sites is modeled after a Marlboro red, before i started E smoking I smoked 27's and a few Camel blends. Personally I do not think puresmokers Marlboro tastes like the real thing I have ordered Camel flavored from wicked Eliquid's US site and will be sure to keep the forum informed on my likes and dislikes of my E smoke related purchases. That having been said I originally thought I would want my E cig to taste like an analog as well but after trying a few flavors Cash Cola = amazing and if you like apple jolly ranchers the green apple is good too, I know puresmoker is offering a sample pack right now 3-4 ml of each of the flavors they offer for 20 bucks I would recommend picking one up and giving the flavored juice/liquid for yourself.

I have tried the Marlboro flavor from Puresmoker.com and the best way I can describe it is it tastes the way a pack of Marlboro smells. I know that sounds kind of funny but I think you'll understand if you try it. It's a good smooth smoke with a nice throat hit but it doesn't taste like your smoking a regular analogue cigarette.