Back To The Blu

Derrek

I have been using my 510 almost nonstop since I've gotten it, and my first atty went out just the other day, and now I'm trying to preserve my other one til I get a new one (just ordered it a few min ago). So I went to the blu kit that I started out with and now I realize why i used the 510 all the time. And its not that the blu is bad, the 510 is just amazing and I just hate putting it down. But I am so glad to at least have a backup for now. I need to stock up on everything asap so this doesn't become a problem!!! :smoke:

Edited by Derrek

hi Derrek, i've felt the need to have backups to my backups which have backups to their backups, so i'll never need to use an analog as a backup LOL, yuck!!!! good luck collecting some.

hi Derrek, i've felt the need to have backups to my backups which have backups to their backups, so i'll never need to use an analog as a backup LOL, yuck!!!! good luck collecting some.

LOL! I have a DSE 905, an eGo, some 510s, some pen styles, a Smoking Everywhere piece of crap, the entire VP Series, and a tackle box full of supplies but I don't have any backups to any of it. :D

But I am so glad to at least have a backup for now. I need to stock up on everything asap so this doesn't become a problem!!! :smoke:

Excellent, not the end of the world using an analogue as a backup, the fact you do not want to go back means your head is in a good place. Which means cigarettes are the alternative (and a poor ne) to your primary method of inhalation, vaping.

I am also a firm believer in backups for the backups for the backups...like kato said. But I also am a firm believer in plenty of spare parts. I currently have only 8 510 attys and I'm thinking it might be time to start stocking up again. And batteries. Gotta have plenty of batteries, too. Getting down to only one working unit is a time for total panic in my book. :dribble:

I'm glad you at least had the blu as a backup and hope it will hold you over.

I am also a firm believer in backups for the backups for the backups...like kato said. But I also am a firm believer in plenty of spare parts. I currently have only 8 510 attys and I'm thinking it might be time to start stocking up again. And batteries. Gotta have plenty of batteries, too. Getting down to only one working unit is a time for total panic in my book. :dribble:

I'm glad you at least had the blu as a backup and hope it will hold you over.

Add to the fear factor of what "they" are trying to do to the e-cig ermm.gif..... and stocking up from floor to ceiling sounds like a good idea...... if "they" get their way, none of us will "have a square to spare......" ph34r.gif

Add to the fear factor of what "they" are trying to do to the e-cig ermm.gif..... and stocking up from floor to ceiling sounds like a good idea...... if "they" get their way, none of us will "have a square to spare......" ph34r.gif

That's when I started stocking up like a fiend. FDA making noises was scary enough for me.

That's when I started stocking up like a fiend. FDA making noises was scary enough for me.

You bet. I keep telling myself I've got enough, but I keep ordering. I've got 14 510 atty's and 5 more on the way, 3 302's and six more on the way. Two Spades, VP2, VP/PT, KR808, home made 5V box mod, enough mod parts to make at least 5 more units and enough juice to last... a very long long.

You bet. I keep telling myself I've got enough, but I keep ordering. I've got 14 510 atty's and 5 more on the way, 3 302's and six more on the way. Two Spades, VP2, VP/PT, KR808, home made 5V box mod, enough mod parts to make at least 5 more units and enough juice to last... a very long long.

Almost embarrassing how many attys and batteries I got from TW on their 30% sale (almost). I'm pretty good for now considering we're weekend vapors now.