I Was Once A Noob

SickDripzz

It all started out at my local mall, going about the usual until i stumbled upon a Smoking Everywhere kiosk. Once i played around with the e-cig i knew i must have one, it was right up my ally.

Sure enough a week later i went back and bought one, all caught up in the moment, didn't do enough research on what i was buying. Sure enough the Smoking Everywhere e-cig turned out to be a big fat piece of ****. Yes a big fat one.

It crapped out a couple weeks after use... so i was on my horse searching for a real E-NI. Eventually my research led me to the TW Tornado as my first choice. Well that was a damn good choice right there, i couldn't be any more satisfied with my Tornado.

There are plenty of great products out there in the vaping world, but there are also as many poorly crafted products well. I'm not here to tell you what's a good product or not, but to do your own research and don't be fooled like myself. I wasted $150 on an item that probably cost manufacturers $25, shows how poorly it was designed... E-NIs are still in the dark, they have not been brought to light yet, it's up to YOU to find what's good and what's not.

There are many imitators and cheap vaping companies out there, don't be a noob.

Happy Hunting.

I've heard many similar stories about the mall kiosk and the "free trials". Just think of it this way - it got you vaping. Heck of an initial price, but in the end you got where you needed to be. :thumbsup:

I've heard many similar stories about the mall kiosk and the "free trials". Just think of it this way - it got you vaping. Heck of an initial price, but in the end you got where you needed to be. :thumbsup:

Of course this has happened to many people... but yes that is the bright side of it, which I am very thankful for.

I would still be stuck on analogs if it weren't for that schmuck in the mall haha

Of course this has happened to many people... but yes that is the bright side of it, which I am very thankful for.

I would still be stuck on analogs if it weren't for that schmuck in the mall haha

yeah but how many people do the cruddy route then give up thinking it's all like that? Glad you didn't give up.

This could almost be my story, except it was GreenNicotine instead of Smoking Everywhere. Went with Blu next and I was disappointed in it too but found the forums here and youtube vids looking for a way to get some decent vapor. Rocking a 510 now and I couldn't imagine going back to analoges. Grats on sticking with it man!

Welcome to the forum SickDripzz! I started just the same way you did, with the smoking everywhere. I actually liked it at first, but then it crapped out after a week. Did my research and got the 510. That one was drama too until I figured out the juice I was using sucked. Finally got my hands on some good juice and I was a happy camper. Didn't stop me from buying different models just to try them out though...lol. Glad you stuck with it! See you around the forum. :thumbsup:

Kind of makes you want to stand next to the kiosk at the mall handing at cards for the VT Forum, doesn't it?

That and hang an anti-bull **** sign above their name.

Edited by SickDripzz

It all started out at my local mall, going about the usual until i stumbled upon a Smoking Everywhere kiosk. Once i played around with the e-cig i knew i must have one, it was right up my ally.

Sure enough a week later i went back and bought one, all caught up in the moment, didn't do enough research on what i was buying. Sure enough the Smoking Everywhere e-cig turned out to be a big fat piece of ****. Yes a big fat one.

It crapped out a couple weeks after use... so i was on my horse searching for a real E-NI. Eventually my research led me to the TW Tornado as my first choice. Well that was a damn good choice right there, i couldn't be any more satisfied with my Tornado.

There are plenty of great products out there in the vaping world, but there are also as many poorly crafted products well. I'm not here to tell you what's a good product or not, but to do your own research and don't be fooled like myself. I wasted $150 on an item that probably cost manufacturers $25, shows how poorly it was designed... E-NIs are still in the dark, they have not been brought to light yet, it's up to YOU to find what's good and what's not.

There are many imitators and cheap vaping companies out there, don't be a noob.

Happy Hunting.

My story exactly.

Mine still works, but it's back in its box and buried.

Bought my Spade 2-3 days later and got hooked into the new hobby.

$130.00 initiation fee to the Vape club. I can handle that. :thumbsup:

Edited by Ray

My story exactly.

Mine still works, but it's back in its box and buried.

Bought my Spade 2-3 days later and got hooked into the new hobby.

$130.00 initiation fee to the Vape club. I can handle that. :thumbsup:

Hey I'm with you on that, $150 for this great experience, I'm in. :yes