Posting reviews

Naomi24

Hello everyone,

When can I start posting reviews on here?

I'm a person who likes to try new things and every now and then a company sends me one with the purpose of me writing a review, I was wondering if this forum was one of the places I'd be allowed to post those?

Thanks in advance.

First, start by reading the rules of the forum for new members. Your question is answered here (everything on these links are short and to the point): 

Then, take a moment to read the general rules/guidelines of the forum so you'll know what's allowed and not allowed on the forum: https://www.vaportalk.com/forum/guidelines/

The link below will take you to the part of the forum where you can post your reviews. Hope that answered all of your questions. If not, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.  :)

https://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/99-e-cigarette-reviews/

Hey, thanks for your quick reply! I read them and I saw after 3 posts I would be able to post reviews, but my post count was at 3 so I just went to look if to option to post a thread was there, but it isn't. Any idea why? Thanks!

Edit: I'm at 5 now and now it works! 

Edited by Naomi24

I really need to go through all my "shiny stuff" and get rid of what I'm not using. The problem is...where do I put it, who will want it, and is it worth anything? At this point I think if I can find someone who wants or needs it, once I get around to going through it, I'll just give the stuff away.

4 hours ago, Tam said:

I really need to go through all my "shiny stuff" and get rid of what I'm not using. The problem is...where do I put it, who will want it, and is it worth anything? At this point I think if I can find someone who wants or needs it, once I get around to going through it, I'll just give the stuff away.

I have so much brand new stuff still in boxes