My Wife Has Smoked Too Long

After only vaping (and loving it)for 4 weeks it is obvious that my wife has smoked too long. The other night while driving home after work she took a few drags on her 510 then mindlessly threw it out the window. I hope she doesn't do that too often!!!!!!!!

After only vaping (and loving it)for 4 weeks it is obvious that my wife has smoked too long. The other night while driving home after work she took a few drags on her 510 then mindlessly threw it out the window. I hope she doesn't do that too often!!!!!!!!

AAAAAHHHH

Tragedy shouldn't be funny, but that hilarious.

I probably would have wrecked slamming on the brakes. :lol:

I'm sorry but I had to laugh.

Did you manage to find it or is it a goner? At That rate you'd better get a good supply of backups.

I can relate tho, when I was smoking I used matches most of the time and on several occasions when I would use the lighter from the car I would shake it out and pitch it out the window like a match.

Went through several before I caught on.

Just be thankful it wasn't a spade or ego. :on2long:

LOL the third day of vaping i put my 510 in my mouth and tried to light the led end with a lighter! Then my friend laughed and i realized what i had done! Everything is fine but the LED has a little funny shape to it now. :wallbash:

That's too rich. I had to laugh. I imagined myself doing this and immediately reaching out of the window and fruitlessly grabbing at the air with this look on my face (that's been there many a time before) that just says "Ahhhhh, WHAT did I just DO?"

On the bright side she's loving vaping, so (hopefully) she's done with analogs. I'd certainly pay for a couple extra units if it meant keeping myself (or my wife) from having to endure and possibly relapse into another analog ;]

I have reached for a lighter a few times with my 510 out of habit.

I hope your wife doesn't continue with this pattern it could get expensive.

I guess it goes to show how deep our addictions can get...in a funny way.

LOL! :D That's just too funny. I've never actually thrown one out the window, but I have 'flicked the ash' out before. And lit the end! Old habits die hard sometimes. Thanks for sharing, that's a good one. thumbsup.gif

Edited by ddavelarsen

The phrase "early Alzheimers" comes to mind reading these posts. :lol: I guess smoking for me was more of an intentional act, even after smoking for most of 40 years. Having to go outside in order to light up, even at home, I was totally aware of the whole process. Having said that, my wife was always yelling at me because every lighter in the house ended up in my pocket.

Aw..carguy50, you owe me a new keyboard! I just sprayed Miller Lite all over mine reading that! :pc:

I laughed - but only because that makes me feel better... i still seem to have the mindless habbit of reaching for the ash tray to "flick".....

I've only been at this for about three days now, and I admit that I'm not completely off of analogs yet, but I've cut down tremendously. I don't own but one ashtray, and I always carried it with me from room to room and kept it emptied. Not pursuing that old habit was about to drive me crazy, so I just gave in to it. I take the ashtray with me and use it as a resting place for my 510 between drags. Old habits die hard, and that's a harmless one that's certainly not going to cause health problems. BTW - I live alone, so it doesn't look stupid to anyone but me. Guess I could refrain when company comes.

I've only been at this for about three days now, and I admit that I'm not completely off of analogs yet, but I've cut down tremendously. I don't own but one ashtray, and I always carried it with me from room to room and kept it emptied. Not pursuing that old habit was about to drive me crazy, so I just gave in to it. I take the ashtray with me and use it as a resting place for my 510 between drags. Old habits die hard, and that's a harmless one that's certainly not going to cause health problems. BTW - I live alone, so it doesn't look stupid to anyone but me. Guess I could refrain when company comes.

I think the one major rule is do whatever works. Goal is to get to no analogues but even one less is good. Now having said that, I think some might argue holding on to the old queues might make it more difficult to quit the old habits (smoking) but it sounds like you were struggling a little anyway. Keep on keeping on!!!

I think the one major rule is do whatever works. Goal is to get to no analogues but even one less is good. Now having said that, I think some might argue holding on to the old queues might make it more difficult to quit the old habits (smoking) but it sounds like you were struggling a little anyway. Keep on keeping on!!!

I don't want to get too off-topic here, but FTJoe you have a good heart man. thumbsup.gif