Im Excited!

beboe76

Got my tax refund today, and went right on over to JW and ordered my new ego :D Im really excited and wanted to brag a little, lol. Now, just waiting on the VP/PT to be back in stock at the VT store, so I can grab one of those bad boys, and some of their new juice. Then I will be in Vapor Heaven :p

You are going to love the eGo! Very classy unit! dietsmokes has the vp-pt and they are good buddies with the vt guys so it's cool if you wondered.

Ilove my eGo...I know yoiu will love yours...no doubt

Hmm, Lord Vapor you look . . . somehow . . . familiar. B)

I just received my Janty eGo this week and I would love it but for the fact that the charging unit I received is no good. It wouldn't charge the batteries.

On the bright side:

Nathan over at Janty USA was really great and attentive. He tested a new charger for quality then mailed it right off to me, no charge.

Second, Nathan assured me I could use my 510 usb charger to charge the eGo batteries, although they take MUCH longer to charge up. About seven hours! But at least I can use the eGo while I wait for the new charger. Great, big clouds of vapor, great taste from my juice and super long battery life!

I know the answer!!! You are twins - separated at birth!

This eGo thing is sounding really good. Someone should put up a poll and see how many people on this forum own one. It's sounding like a lot of you do. And I keep telling myself that I am not even interested in it - not even a little bit. I don't know if I'm listening to myself though.

Isn't that the model that no one about replacement batteries yet?

I know the answer!!! You are twins - separated at birth!

This eGo thing is sounding really good. Someone should put up a poll and see how many people on this forum own one. It's sounding like a lot of you do. And I keep telling myself that I am not even interested in it - not even a little bit. I don't know if I'm listening to myself though.

Isn't that the model that no one about replacement batteries yet?

Hey Nana---the ego batteries are now available---http://usa.jantyworld.com/batteries/ego

I love my ego :thumbsup:

I wish I was getting a refund ,the Gov. gave us that extra $25.00 a week for stimulus but that meant I was way short of having enough withheld because they didn't lower taxes any.

Thats good news about the VP/PT, thanks for the heads up :D I will definitely get back with everyone on what I think about the eGo once it arrives. Now, for the hard part.....waiting on it to get here! Oh the horror! :|