New 510 Atomizers--Mega Xl

Hawk

So I was cruzn the net checking out pv products and came across a new "510 Mega XL Atomizer". Looks to be new to the new market. So I checked out the pictures they have, and it looks identical to the std atty except it has an extended sleeve on the atty body. At first I wondered, why the heck make it with a larger sleeve... So I got to thinking and my only guestimation is that perhaps they would run a little cooler, more like 801 atty's and provide a tastier vape. Other than that, i can't really figure out why they would make the body longer.

Here's the link:

My link

The 510 Mega XL Atomizer is made for the mega carts. The mega carts are supposed to hold more 2x the liquid and allow for longer vaping time before being re-filled. The mega atomizers can not be used with regular 510 carts and the mega carts can not be used with regular 510 atomizers.

Edited by BirdDog

So I was cruzn the net checking out pv products and came across a new "510 Mega XL Atomizer". Looks to be new to the new market. So I checked out the pictures they have, and it looks identical to the std atty except it has an extended sleeve on the atty body. At first I wondered, why the heck make it with a larger sleeve... So I got to thinking and my only guestimation is that perhaps they would run a little cooler, more like 801 atty's and provide a tastier vape. Other than that, i can't really figure out why they would make the body longer.

Here's the link:

My link

Looks like they're in Shanghai, China.

I don't think I'd trust US Customs to let them through.

Just my paranoia coming thru.

I've looked at these on TW site and they are $17.99 each!!! Way to expensive if you ask me.

Brian saved me last time as I posted I was intrigued with the mega cart. Still, I just might take one for the team and see how they are...

Done - 5 pack of platinum attys and 10 carts. Not sure they are actually putting extended carts on the attys. $9 an atomizer for the 5 pack if they are all good attys. Only ever had one issue with TW with a bad mega battery so I was out of luck on that. No return on the discounted packs. We shall see in a few days...stupid as I hardly vape anymore, but I can't resist a toy...

Edited by FTJoe

Not a bad price for the 5 pack then- good to know.

But you do run the risk of one crapping out and they will not step up...I will post results when I get it...maybe pics with a standard, mega batt, and mega batt with the mega cart/atty...

I like the DSE 901 carts on my 510's ,if I want a bigger cart I get out my 302's way less expensive and I am not to sure that a long slim cart would give up the juice very good.It seems like a lot of people feel the need to mod the regular 510 carts to get the juice out.

I'm using the Mega atomizers and Mega cartridges on a VP2 and it works well. I modified the cartridges using Fluval foam. Works much better than the polyester.

So I'm not on the bleeding edge here, oh well. I just couldn't see myself putting blue foam in a cart. I saw a supplier had it, but where is best to get it? I might as well give it a try...

Found info, why did I think it was blue? Is that another mod?

Edited by FTJoe

ms.t's bakery.com says she gets fluval foam at petco, it,s in the fish dept as filter material for fish tanks and according to her inexpensive! just get the fluffy pad material. there is a video on ms.t's bakery.com showing how to do it

Edited by kato07