Sweet Dawn

NeRo9k

I received my order today that included Sweet Dawn juice, it's different that's for sure. It has a banana, pear, candy taste to it. It tastes like the bananas in runt candy, I'm not sure exactly. It's pretty good, but I've only tried it on the 510 and I don't really like that atomizer. I don't want to pollute my 901 Grape Soda atomizer so when I get home I'll test it in a 901 atomizer and see how the taste changes. It reminds me a little bit of Arno's banana.

3321188211_91152f1fc5_m.jpg

Edited by NeRo9k

Thats the first thing that came to my mind when I tried it out is the runts candy. I tried it on the 901 and it has really good strong taste to it and a nice throat hit. The flavor is good, but ive been using grape soda non stop for the last few weeks so ill just need some time getting used to it.

Its interesting how evreyone's taste buds are different. I taste pear and my wife tastes bananna. When she told me that she thought it was bannana I laughed. Now I'm reading that others taste bannana. Dang I guess I'll have to say sorry for laughing now :D

• 1 month later...

I taste pear as well. No banana. It is also mixed with something else that I cannot quite put my finger on. I use it on my Envy M403. It gives off a good TH with this juice. I like it....it is funny how people have different taste buds and how they work.

Its interesting how evreyone's taste buds are different. I taste pear and my wife tastes bananna. When she told me that she thought it was bannana I laughed. Now I'm reading that others taste bannana. Dang I guess I'll have to say sorry for laughing now :D

You weren't sorry when she slapped you upside the haid? (GIGGLE)

Ya know it's funny I'm not big on sweet flavors and yet since vaping, I like butterscotch candies and a lot of the sweet flavors like banana and stuff that I've been getting samples of from arno.

Very odd.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got me some of the Sweet Dawn ,even though it has a little nic in it I couldn't resist any longer.This stuff is really good maybe even better than Dulcis .It does remind me of something I have had in the past kind of pear kinda bannana candy .

• 1 month later...

Some people are color blind others may be "taste blind". I have a hard time describing complex flavors but this one is easy. >>PEAR<< ..and also a little...kinda like.....just something that reminds me of..........ah just forget it, it tastes like pear to me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines