Great Juice!

Lee

I just got my first order of juice from Ms. T's Bakery Essentials. And all I can say is, "Wow!!" :icecream: I got Coffee, Grape Jelly and Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks for my first order, and there isn't a bad flavor among them. And I do mean flavor! There is absolutely no question about what it is you're vaping here.

You won't find any tobacco flavors among the choices on her site, but Ms. T has a great variety. I've been vaping just long enough to know that I don't care about tasting tobacco any more. What I'm looking for is a decent throat hit and a good taste in my mouth when I get done. All three juices I ordered in a 20-24mg strength, and I'm probably going to go up on that with my next order. But I still get a decent nicotine hit from the vapor that is produced. These juices are a 50/50 mix of PG and VG, so the vapor production is exceptional.

I thought I was hooked before, but this pretty much seals the deal.

Thanks Lee - I'll check that out. Have you tried the coffee yet? I really like the Mr. Bean I got from Dietsmokes (liquidxpress). It really tastes like if you were chewing a coffee bean. I've tried coffee from two other places and neither of them tasted like coffee to me. I plan to order more Mr. Bean, but still seaching for something with a very strong coffee taste.

Thanks Lee - I'll check that out. Have you tried the coffee yet? I really like the Mr. Bean I got from Dietsmokes (liquidxpress). It really tastes like if you were chewing a coffee bean. I've tried coffee from two other places and neither of them tasted like coffee to me. I plan to order more Mr. Bean, but still seaching for something with a very strong coffee taste.

I've tried all three flavors, and they really are all good. I wouldn't say the coffee is super strong. The taste kind of reminds me of coffee candy I used to get when I was a kid. There is no doubt that your getting coffee flavor.

I've tried all three flavors, and they really are all good. I wouldn't say the coffee is super strong. The taste kind of reminds me of coffee candy I used to get when I was a kid. There is no doubt that your getting coffee flavor.

Cool. I was just looking at the site... I may order some coffee and Expresso. Figure the expresso should be pretty stong tasting. :thumbsup: I got my 1st experience with VG today from some 11mg Waffle I got from ENS. I ordered it for my wife (still trying to find something she can use). I tried it and was shocked at the vapor production and flavor. Never seen vapor like that. On the other hand, I felt absolutely nothing. No TH at all. I think I'll try Ms. T's at the highest nic level.

I am waiting on an order from Ms. Ts and am glad to hear your positive words. I ordered: blueberry muffin,Cinnamon Danish Banana and Caramel Coffee. I am looking for juice with flavors that are strong enough to really taste. I also have the carmel machiotta from liquid express and some mr. bean from tasty vapor coming in this week. It seems most of the ones I have tried are just too weak for my taste.

I am waiting on an order from Ms. Ts and am glad to hear your positive words. I ordered: blueberry muffin,Cinnamon Danish Banana and Caramel Coffee. I am looking for juice with flavors that are strong enough to really taste. I also have the carmel machiotta from liquid express and some mr. bean from tasty vapor coming in this week. It seems most of the ones I have tried are just too weak for my taste.

Ms T's are STRONG and sweet, about the few my dead tastebuds can recognize.. Chocolate brownie and Bananas Foster are amazing.

Glad to see some coffee vaper's popping up! I asked about coffee flavors a while back and nobody seemed interested.

Glad to see some coffee vaper's popping up! I asked about coffee flavors a while back and nobody seemed interested.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who liked coffee flavor. Havent found one strong enough yet. Tks for the info.

Edited by snubber

You won't find any tobacco flavors among the choices on her site, but Ms. T has a great variety. I've been vaping just long enough to know that I don't care about tasting tobacco any more. What I'm looking for is a decent throat hit and a good taste in my mouth when I get done.

I feel the same way - the tobacco just doesn't interest me. So after seeing your review i headed over to Ms. T's Bakery and got a little crazy with my order. The stuff is very inexpensive and she offers the 3ml bottles so if i dont like it i'm not stuck with gallons of it! However there was one flavor i just couldnt bring myself to order....BACON. Yes i said BACON folks. If anyone is brave enough to try it, let me know how you like it. I just placed the order today so for the next couple of days you'll find me camped out at my mailbox "patiently" waiting....

Tasty Vapor was the first ejuice I ever tried that I could actually taste. I wondered if it was because they were stronger and I now believe that's true.

I've only recently started to add flavor to my juice and mixing my own. I have the same problem in that most are too weak for my taste. I recently ordered from Tasty Puffs and it looks like they will be strong enough for me. I haven't tried anything from Ms. T's, but will sure check them out, too.

It wasn't that I wasn't interested, I didn't see this thread until just now. I would be interested in coffee flavors, if I could taste them. Now that I'm finding flavors I can taste, I want to try a coffee and see what I think.

Just got in my juice from Ms T's WOW it's good juice!!!! Great flavor!!! It took a little time for her to get it shipped but she's still catching up on her orders after her recent move so it took an extra 3 days as these are hand made at the time of order.... it was worth the time waited! My main favorite I gotta say is the Banana Pudding, but that could also be because i was initially looking for banana so it was the most anticipated flavor to try. Well done Ms T!!!!

The flavors I ordered (in no particular order):

Banana Pudding

Peanut Butter Cup

Apple Jelly

Blueberry Muffin

Cinnamon Roll

Peaches and cream

Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks

Watermelon

And I loved the Info sheet that she includes in the order reiterating the safety precaution do's and don'ts on storing the liquid and keeping it way from the kiddos!

Just got in my juice from Ms T's WOW it's good juice!!!! Great flavor!!! It took a little time for her to get it shipped but she's still catching up on her orders after her recent move so it took an extra 3 days as these are hand made at the time of order.... it was worth the time waited! My main favorite I gotta say is the Banana Pudding, but that could also be because i was initially looking for banana so it was the most anticipated flavor to try. Well done Ms T!!!!

The flavors I ordered (in no particular order):

Banana Pudding

Peanut Butter Cup

Apple Jelly

Blueberry Muffin

Cinnamon Roll

Peaches and cream

Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks

Watermelon

And I loved the Info sheet that she includes in the order reiterating the safety precaution do's and don'ts on storing the liquid and keeping it way from the kiddos!

WHAT!!! You didn't get the bacon? :question::) I actually have bacon in my cart along with a bunch of the coffee flavors. Just haven't pushed the checkout button yet.

Edited by Brian

WHAT!!! You didn't get the bacon? question.gifsmile.gif I actually have bacon in my cart along with a bunch of the coffee flavors. Just haven't pushed the checkout button yet.

LOL no i didnt get the bacon... i just couldnt. BUT after tasting these flavors and seeing how close to the real thing they really do taste... well my next order will have the bacon in it blush.gif

i just ordered 6 flavors in the 6 ml sizes Sunday and can't wait to try them. i got a variety of fruit flavors including strawberry cheesecake which someone said was good. i hope the juice is as nice as the site LOL!!

• 2 weeks later...

I received my latest order yesterday: Espresso, Caramel Chocolate Brownie and Orange Dreamsicle.

The Espresso is my favorite with a full, rich coffee flavor. Excellent morning or after dinner vape.

The Orange Dreamsicle is very good, and will make a good all-day choice, I think. Very evident orange flavor.

The Caramel Chocolate Brownie comes across with a very strong chocolate flavor...along the lines of semi-sweet chocolate. I don't really pick up much caramel flavor, but would probably notice if it wasn't there. If that makes any sense.

Once again, I'm pleased with my choices from Ms. T's and will be going back for more in the future.:thumbsup:

I received my order from mst's bakery yesterday

Irish cream Strong & tasty. Makes me thirsty hehe hint hint..

Blueberry cheesecake Yummy

Blueberry smoothie Not Tried yet.

Preparing to make another order from her. & she is proud of her works.

Best juice I have tried sofar. & Hand made to order.

I got my order Fri. [even with the holiday] and was very happy with the great tasting juices. As Lee said, the orange dreamsicle was delicious,thanks for the reference,Lee. also, as i had heard the strawberry cheesecake was exactly what you would hope for. cherry eucalyptus drops, loganberry drink, and strawberry and raspberry jellies all were good too. excellent service and products. way to go Ms. T.

• 1 month later...

The Cream Soda has become my main vape. It also sweetens the Amaretto Coffee for me. :)

The Chocolate Chip Mint Pie is great too, and has a mild TH. (all mine from MsTs are 0nic)

I think the TH is from the mint.

The Peach is outta this world good. That'd be a good one for Dave to try 0nic with. :)

The Amaretto Coffee with Cream is good, but like I said, I need sugar so I add Cream Soda and it works fine for me. I'll get the "sweetener" on my next order.

The Banannas Fosters Coffee is delightful! At first it was too subtle for me, I preferred AwesomeVapors strong bananna flavor over this, but now that I've given it some time, it too has become an all day vape. :) Every once in awhile I'll add a drop of AV's to the atty and boost it.

Love them all.

New order coming tuesday-ish includes watermellon, coconut, pineapple, Pina Colada, (another awesome vapor fave of mine is their pina colada). caramel, cheesecake, ... and I forgot. lol But am excited!!

P.S. Nana! Her "bottle buddy" holds my spare eGo battery and atty with ease. I've never had a problem with the button getting pushed. The buddy is small (key chain size) and is hard cardboard protected. I ordered another one so I can have one for juices too. It holds 3 bottles at 6oz, or 2 at 10oz etc. Well worth the $$.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines