First Week Experiences

Darrin

well, it has definitely been positive, and i am glad that everyone here has been really helpful :)

got my 510 earlier this week after spending a week or so researching what the best one to get was

even though i haven't totally quit analogs yet.. will after the weekend, it still let me cut down to more than half what i was smoking

the carts were fine, and convenient for work since i didn't have to really think about it. just pick up and vape.

but the VT traditional that i ordered came in today so i decided to try dripping.

definitely smoother, and gave a great hit

only question though is the positioning of the 510..

my guess is that you want to hold it pointing down rather than like a cig, so that the juice stays in contact with the atty

I do find that i get more nicotine than i might get from a analog though.. at least it sure feels that way

now plan on ordering a couple other flavors to try :)

thanks for everyones help!

Darrin

ps. now will have to clean my carts and fill them with this juice as i like it a lot better... need to find something good for separating them all..

Edited by Darrin

Hi Darrin, congrats on a good start. You'll be off the analogs in no time. I hold my e-cig at a donmward angle more just out of comfort than anything else. But it would stand to reason that holding it that way would help facilitate in the juice flow to the atty. Have fun with ordering and trying new juices. As you have already discovered, the juices provide more flavor and much more variety than the pre-filled carts.

Edited by jeffb

I am glad things are working so far. most batteries are sealed, so holding it LED down is ok. I have found I end up holding it or storing it any which way these days. If holding/storing LED down--just make sure you don't have too much liquid in it or it can flood the atomizer.

The flavors are the fun part....

Happy vaping

now it starts....

stupid gadget obsession :)

went and ordered a spade for the extra battery life.

that should get me through a work day, so will need just that and a bottle of juice

knew it wouldn't take long before i felt the need to upgrade

So the fact that I'm not upgrading yet means I'm not a true vaper? or? Me dunno LOL. Plan on more batteries, no way I want to get stranded with no way to vape out there in the big world..... and something to carry it all in....

I "hear" you all raving about the 510 but the 901 seems to do me fine :) So ya know....as I want another battery I may pick up a manual to try out..but..... I think this shud be good...

Now watch, next week I'll be orderin every gadget on the planet LOL

I just got new juices today from VT, great stuff. I picked up the Grape Soda and Mentha in the 24 ml.

Sadly im using a Smoking Everywhere e-cig so i know my experience could be a lot better. Im making things work though, dripping seems to be working just fine so far!

only question though is the positioning of the 510..

my guess is that you want to hold it pointing down rather than like a cig, so that the juice stays in contact with the atty

Use VG exclusively so I must hold the eCig down or the Atty runs dry until I do. I could thin the liquid but then this will reduce the amount of vapor. Yes, I have tried thinning.