Whats In Your Tackle Box......

kitsune

I started vaping 8 months ago and in that time have amassed many things e-cig related. Thought it would be fun to share our collection and storage system. I didn't put together all my e-cigs--which include 2 mega 510's, 12 various 510's-black, red, titanium, platinum, 2 510 passthroughs, VP-PT, 2 USB car adapters, 2 USB wall adapters, 2 510 PCC's. Plus all the other associated paraphernalia.....

post-1300-126411186433_thumb.jpg

post-1300-126411190016_thumb.jpg

post-1300-126411186433_thumb.jpg

post-1300-126411190016_thumb.jpg

I don't have anything quite as elaborate as yours. I use a tin container that our vet was handing out with samples of flea treatment for our cats. It's about half the size of a cigar box, so it's handy to carry with me. In it, I have two spare 510 batteries, 4 spare 510 atties, two RN4075 batteries (my first e-cig), and a RN4075 atty, a box of 510 carts, and five or six bottles of assorted juices.

I'm thinking about getting a Spade, or waiting for the Joker, so my little tin may not be big enough any more. I'm already getting tired of the almost constant battery charging. I use a 510 PT when I'm working at my desk and will replace that with at VT PT when it dies. But I want something that lasts a little longer when I'm out and about.

Nice kitsune! You really should include everything in your picture though. :)

I still haven't figured out how to load pictures yet, but I haven't tried very hard yet either. All of my juices are just cluttered altogether in a plastic tote, so it's not very impressive. I've got big bottles and little bottles of different shapes and brands. And now I'm adding the mix my own stuff to that. It would probably look like a jumbled mess if I put it all out and took a pic. I don't have as many units right now as I've given some away and loaned a couple out.

Nice kitsune! You really should include everything in your picture though. :)

I still haven't figured out how to load pictures yet, but I haven't tried very hard yet either. All of my juices are just cluttered altogether in a plastic tote, so it's not very impressive. I've got big bottles and little bottles of different shapes and brands. And now I'm adding the mix my own stuff to that. It would probably look like a jumbled mess if I put it all out and took a pic. I don't have as many units right now as I've given some away and loaned a couple out.

I realize I actually have a nice collection, but I have loaned out or given away a bunch. What's left is still impressive but I should have taken a pic.

Good call!

I want to play, but then I would have to actually make everything look nice...so that's not going to happen. I wish more folks would post so I didn't think I was unusual in what I had. Dozens of bottles of juice, and I've already given some away, probably 50-100 carts, prefilled and empties, at least 25 510 batteries 10 megas, 30+ attys (some 801s), chargers (wall and USB) coming out my ears, a PCC, 8 10440 batteries (4 protected), Spade and a Janty stick. I have 9 more bottles of nic tobacco flavored juice on the way so I can make a few more samples kits to lend out to my friends. All this for someone who rarely vapes anymore and the wife only on the weekends, kind of weird but the bans scared me into hoarding especially since I'm non-nic.

Edited by FTJoe

FT--you really should take a pic of your stuff--organized or not--if you post a pic, others might be compelled to display their chaos !!!

Hey Dayvap--like the liquid storage container--might need to get something like that...

I started with one of the plastic drawer containers--too many small parts floating around--moved to the tackle box because of all the nooks and crannies.

FT--you really should take a pic of your stuff--organized or not--if you post a pic, others might be compelled to display their chaos !!!

Hey Dayvap--like the liquid storage container--might need to get something like that...

I started with one of the plastic drawer containers--too many small parts floating around--moved to the tackle box because of all the nooks and crannies.

It is one of those inner boxes that goes in the bag type tackle boxes...

I already have several floating around my house so I gave it a try.

The little 4 drawer box works great for all my other "hardware, etc" .

My aren't we a tad over-anal about our storage facilities!! At least I know I am!

@FT - Your "goods" require that you take a pic! :thumbsup:

@FT - Your "goods" require that you take a pic! :thumbsup:

Maybe if I have time this weekend, supposed to be cleaning the basement so I can set up my new server, haven't even opened the box yet. Just not going to be impressive as I have 3 510 loaner kits out and I'm generous with the batts and attys on those.

Maybe if I have time this weekend, supposed to be cleaning the basement so I can set up my new server, haven't even opened the box yet. Just not going to be impressive as I have 3 510 loaner kits out and I'm generous with the batts and attys on those.

You're my kind of friend! Nice to know someone so generous with their supplies!! :thumbsup:

My collection is not very impressive either. I've got my boxed up Smoking Everywhere stuff, that will be shipped to my brother and sister-in-law so they can give it a shot before purchasing. They have been warned, but they asked for it anyway. And then I've got my little box that came with my AwesomeVapor order with my 510 in it. It has my extra atty, my glass bottles of liquid, and my carts. Then I have the baggies my orders came in...yes can you see I recycle useful things...and I carry around my good juices in that. And I've got my free case from the SE kit, but I have to keep taking my 510 apart to store it in that. So I'm looking for a different case that will maybe fit my 510 and on bottle of juice or at least the mini bottles. Any ideas? I've only been at this for about a month and I'm already thinking of what I'm going to purchase when my 510 goes! :turned:

Susan

Any ideas? I've only been at this for about a month and I'm already thinking of what I'm going to purchase when my 510 goes! :turned:

For the 510s for my wife, I use the tubes the cheap readers (eyeglasses) come in. Can store 2 regular 510s with a 3ml bottle shoved up the cap. Very hard metal case. Can easily go in a pocket, etc. For a longer day out, the spade in a case logic case that normally stores a hard drive I believe.

You're my kind of friend! Nice to know someone so generous with their supplies!! :thumbsup:

They are just loans, but one person took so long to even start I told them to keep it.

So you guys asked for it. Not shown are the 10440 charger and two batteries, the 8-10 510 batteries, 3 chargers and 6-8 510 attys on loan. Nor my wife's two 510s, 9 bottles of tobacco juice and two USB chargers that are coming so I can help some folks out starting. I just noticed my PCC was in a drawer and heaven knows what else I forgot. Some of my menthol with nic was sent out (I'm non-nic). I stupidly bought 25 little plastic bottle but cheaped out and went with black. What an idiot I am I have to get the clear ones now. So how bad am I considering I now rarely vape?

post-1132-126420383505_thumb.jpg

post-1132-126420383505_thumb.jpg

Edited by FTJoe

They are just loans, but one person took so long to even start I told them to keep it.

So you guys asked for it. Not shown are the 10440 charger and two batteries, the 8-10 510 batteries, 3 chargers and 6-8 510 attys on loan. Nor my wife's two 510s, 9 bottles of tobacco juice and two USB chargers that are coming so I can help some folks out starting. I just noticed my PCC was in a drawer and heaven knows what else I forgot. Some of my menthol with nic is being sent out (I'm non-nic). I stupidly bought 25 little plastic bottle but cheaped out and went with black. What an idiot I am I have to get the clear ones now. So how bad am I considering I now rarely vape?

Now we're talkin'!! :thumbsup:

@ FTJoe -- Wooooowwww :dribble: That is sooo much stuff!! I'm still pretty new so I haven't built up too large of a collection or anything. I have the m401 starter with pcc, the 510 starter, and I just got my spade in. I have some dif flavs of juices, too (maybe 6 or so). I made some of my own juices also. Still trying to perfect that, but I used some of those menthol crystals in a flavorless nic juice and some vg and am really happy with the results. That's pretty much it. I JUST got my spade today and I LOVE it. It's def. going to be my all the time unit right now. I might try more models, too because I love to experiment. I hope I can afford a passthrough soon. I want the spiffy heavy duty one from the vt store here. Those things look awesome. :thumbsup:

@ FTJoe -- Wooooowwww :dribble: That is sooo much stuff!!

Yes - I am an idiot. ;-) I like toys and I like buying things, when you put the two together, watch out. But even if I spent more than I ever saved by not smoking, it's worth it not to be smoking. Last shipment of lower nic tobacco flavors for friends will be it for a while, should be here today or Monday. You wouldn't believe how much I've paid for gum, patches, chantrix, welbutrin, accupuncture, etc. I always found it sad the insurance companies I deal with won't pay for any of that, but the antibiotics for the lung and sinus infections, asthma meds, chemo and radiation treatments, that's no problem.

Hey cool - just hit 4000 cigarettes avoided. 20 Cartons.

Edited by FTJoe

...will be it for a while

I know I'm quoting myself, but I just ran across something called a Mega atty and Mega cart over at TotallyWicked while sniffing around for answers to a post. I don't know why I'm resisting, I know I will end up getting some. Cart holds twice as much as a regular cart. Wonder how the PTB will work on that monster...I'm going to think about it for a day...

Went shopping a couple of days ago. Got a 'craft box' for my main stash, and a diabetes pack for my travel vape. (thanks again Schiz!)

Main case has: baggies containing cartridges that have some nic juice still in them, 2 pairs of tweezers, 2 packs of cartridges, spare atty (low bridge) & auto battery. 15 bottles of juice, size ranging from 3-10 ml., from 3 different suppliers, extra vaportalk.com cards, & a variety of supplies I'm accumulating for when I have time to try some cartridge modifications. House charger is always plugged in near the computer.

My travel pack has: spare (low bridge) atty, 2 backup batteries (1 manual, 1 auto), adapter to charge manual battery, tweezers, napkins, spare cartridges & baggies, & tonight's vape of choice (pumpkin pie by wordup). Will toss the main unit in bag before leaving for work. Car charger is in my 'cabbie bag,' along with some vaportalk.com cards to hand out to interested passengers.

Might find time to take a pic when I get a day off...

I know I'm quoting myself, but I just ran across something called a Mega atty and Mega cart over at TotallyWicked while sniffing around for answers to a post. I don't know why I'm resisting, I know I will end up getting some. Cart holds twice as much as a regular cart. Wonder how the PTB will work on that monster...I'm going to think about it for a day...

HMMMM! Mega cart and atty for what? The 510 Im guessing?