I Can't Kill It!

Ok I know I am a light vapor.. I vape only when I have a craving or just take a hit now and then.

BUT! I have been using the eGo's intial charge from the day before yesterday...

I charged it up and started vaping at 1pm Monday... Batt is still going today and its Wed.

I'm impressed. I really like the long battery life. My VP2 batteries get me anywhere from 8 hrs. (min.) to 12 or 16 hrs. I have gone over 24 hours with them, but never that long. I think you've got a winner there. Of course not everyone is that light of a vaper, but they must be pretty impressive all around for you to be able to do that!

Thats why I bought the eGo..

I heard about batt life... Little did I know that I was that light of a vaper..

I still havent changed batts yet...

Just did a little stealth vaping at a automotive place getting my tires rotated and oil change... :shiftyninja:

This batt thing keeps up I will only have to change my batt once a week... :thumbsup:

Thats why I bought the eGo..

I heard about batt life... Little did I know that I was that light of a vaper..

I still havent changed batts yet...

Just did a little stealth vaping at a automotive place getting my tires rotated and oil change... :shiftyninja:

This batt thing keeps up I will only have to change my batt once a week... :thumbsup:

Ok official time of loss of batt power 3:30pm CST...On charge again @ 5:30pm CST...

Fresh charged batt on at 3:32pm CST

Ok official time of loss of batt power 3:30pm CST...On charge again @ 5:30pm CST...

Fresh charged batt on at 3:32pm CST

As I was reading this, in my head I was picturing you in this hurried state changing out batteries. It was kind of like a race car pit stop. I giggled just a little at the thought.

As I was reading this, in my head I was picturing you in this hurried state changing out batteries. It was kind of like a race car pit stop. I giggled just a little at the thought.

Kinda was ....I was driving in traffic

Also why the other battery did not get charged till 5:30pm CST

Edited by Lordvapor

Ok I know I am a light vapor.. I vape only when I have a craving or just take a hit now and then.

BUT! I have been using the eGo's intial charge from the day before yesterday...

I charged it up and started vaping at 1pm Monday... Batt is still going today and its Wed.

you have a link for these 'awesome' batteries?