Three Days &counting

snubber

Well..It's my third full day without an analog,and I'm ready to kill!!

I must be doing something wrong because I WANT A CIGARETTE!!!!

I have the greates respect for those of you who have been analog free for sooo long. Can anyone give me some tips on what to do to help me get over the urge to strangle the first person I see with one???

NO, but really, I'm trying hard and really apprecuate all the help I've gotten from so many people on the forum. You all are GREAT!!!

What strength E Liquid are you using? If your craving cigarettes that bad then something is wrong. Vaping is by far the easiest way to leave traditional tobacco behind.

Make sure when you are vaping your taking nice long drags off the ecig. (Around 4-5 second slow drags) That will give you a nice mouth full of vapor insuring your actually getting the nicotine you need.

The first couple of months I went ahead and bought analogs ,I didn't like them so I only use two or three a day to get rid of them.Then after a few days I couldn't pass a gas station wwithout Jonesing for a Camel so I would go thru it again.After a while I lost the urge.Once in a while if I smell one burning I wonder a little but the smell of stale smoke is kinda gross to me now.I can smell a smoker from across the room.

I started with 18mg and it didn't do much for me other than give me an introduction. I quickly switched to 24mg and it made a world of difference for me. Much better throat hit also. I didn't try to quit smoking until I had figured out most of the vaping technique. For the 1st week I vaped in the evenings after work. After a few days I found that I was missing my vape while at work smoking analogs. That Saturday I smoked my last analog (very early in the morning) and started vaping. That worked well for me.

Absolutely - your nic level. I'm the local poster boy for real nicotine; I use 48mg and it barely gets me by some days. Like today; I've been about to bite someone's head off all day, and I know it's because I'm not getting enough nic - I can feel it.

It really depends on how much you smoked. If you were doing a pack a day of regular - not 'light' - analogs, you probably need at least 36mg. That's hard to find; I guess vendors are mostly light smokers so they're concerned about customers getting too much. That's too bad, because it sets a precedent for low nic levels when the FDA gets its chance to regulate this stuff; then we're not going to get anything above 24mg, would be my guess, because that's what most people seem to think is "high." BS! I've never vaped anything that made me feel even close to getting 'enough' nicotine. One reason I'm planning to DIY my own juice. I just can't get satisfaction all the time. It can be very frustrating.

I smoked about 25 Pall Mall non-filters a day, and that was not enough nicotine for me. I smoked until I choked, and that was all I could do. Vaping has sometimes been a real struggle for me, just trying to keep even.

So anyway, that's probably what it is. What device are you using? If you're not getting huge clouds of vapor that might also make a difference. Keep trying, you'll get it figured out.