Not Sure Where To Place This Topic

AngelCruz

I have heard many of you talk about getting headaches or having one and associating this to over vaping or over nic-ing and breaking your juices down to a lesser strength, However I was wondering for those of us that were long termed analog smokers is this to we the noobs with little time as vapors under our belts if this is also attributed to a form of detoxing from the "OTHER" additives and fine flavors of the highly reguarded analogs we smoked for so many years today I have been sticken with one Earth moving headache and I am a individual that just doesn't get headaches but this is has been blinding and then I have brushed my teeth and tongue 8 times today I have a taste in my mouth as if I have smoked a 1,000 analogs its rank and thing is fellow Vapor's I have not over vaped in fact I have noticed I am vaping less than when I first got my 510 one because I have been waiting for Christopher to get home and settled so I can get my Dulcis e-liquid fast easy and without hassle bc the guy has been busting butt to give us all what we want LOL (WTG CHRIS) I have been drinking water juices and even been eating my veggies but I was really wondering some of your transition stories from the analog to the PV to compare what you all experienced and was it simular to my experience of a smokers mouth the headache and though I feel better having one draining day of I feel like chit respond back my curiosity is waiting to learn thanks !

Angel

:innocent:

Edited by AngelCruz

Feel free to order at anytime. We have the process stream lined like a McDonald's food line. :lol: (I'm not kidding)

I can totally relate to the headaches. I was a very heavy smoker (I'm a pretty high strung person) always stressed out. When I moved over to vaping for the first few weeks I had headaches like you wouldn't believe. I'm like you, I NEVER get headaches. What is it from? I'm not sure it could be the withdrawal. They where right on the templates.

After a few weeks though (I would say about 2 weeks) the headaches finally subsided and I don't have an issue with it anymore. The only time I tend to get a headache is if I've been hitting the 5 volt mods a little hard.

I would pop some Excedrin to ease the pain. (Tylenol doesn't work for me)

(I'm going to move this to the health area)

I would pop some Excedrin to ease the pain. (Tylenol doesn't work for me)

Excederin is great! Discovered it several years ago after wonder why Tylenol never worked.

Anyhow, I get headaches often... they come in spells it seems. However, seems like I get less of them since I started vaping, but can't be sure yet.

I never had headaches but I used analogs and vaped the first couple of months.I got some domestic liquid that made me feel sick to my stomach ,a lot of people in the forums raved about it so I thought I would give it a try,the company allowed me to return it and exchange it for a less sugary one.I only use imported e-liquid now ,not as much flavor but it doesn't make me sick or plug up atty's.But thats me every one is different.

Thanks Chris I will get my order in ASAP and then I appreciate the tips yeah this hits my temples and right above my ears more on the left I am just figuring its from all the chemicals coming out of my system like the arsenic tar and the other gagillion other ones time will be the best healer of this all and yeah they come and go more so at night but this one hit me today and has lasted doesn't want to let go but I also if I can describe the words properly can feel as if my body is in a purgeing mode and I don't mean the rest room type purge I don't have that heavy toxic feeling I did during my analog days I feel cleaner inside and not just the lungs but I do know the brain holds chemicals abit longer than most ot the body does so I"m assuming its this thats causing it and was curious to others experiences

Angel, this is not on topic with your original post, but I need to say something. Your posts are extremely difficult to read because you don't use punctuation...or seldom use punctuation. It makes everything in your posts run together, and it's hard to follow your line of thought. You have some interesting things to say, but some are going to miss out because they won't want to wade through the post trying to follow what you are saying.

i can't believe lee is being so critical. angelcruz is obviously highly intelligent and communicates well, much better in fact than our ivy league educated ex-president. so what is his point? is this an english class? LOL

Hey Angel--I think the headaches can come in two part. for me anyway--I always get raging headaches for a couple weeks when I quit smoking--this time was no different. I also felt really, really tired. I should own stock in excedrine--not sure if you know the difference between them but--the 'tension'headache (red)-only has tylenol and caffeine, the green bottle-has asprin, tylenol, caffeine--works best for headaches if you can tolerate asprin.

the second part is over vaping which can also cause headaches--I find the over vaping headache was not as bad as the withdrawl headache...

I do find my mouth/throat dries out more frequently--been chewing alot more gum...

• 1 month later...

I got headaches in the beginning, I believe partly because of the switching to vaping, but i found that the PG base liquids in the beginning, dried out my mouth a bit, and on days I drink more water I had no headaches. So for me it was a combination I think of being dehydrated and adjusting to vaping in general.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...