Ca Suing Smoke Everywhere

Jeffb

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/01/14/BA4L1BHRER.DTL

Just an FYI to people that live in other states, Jerry Brown is our potential next governor. :(

What's amazing is half of the posters on that article have either A: Never heard of an e-cig or B: just quickly jump on it because its called an E-cig....

I think someone's already posted the thought that it should definitely be called something else as to step away from the bad stigma that is attached to anything "cigarette." Here's a perfect example (population wise) as to why it should be re-named.

Everyone ready to ride the roller coaster this year? Thanks for posting this Jeff.

Once thing I would like to know, where is the bubble gum flavor I keep hearing about? I even remember the FDA stating during a conference call that SE was selling a chocolate chip cookie flavor... (I've never seen either of these flavors) :icecream:

This is just F-ing ridiculus. I read some of the comments posted below & was starting to shout at my laptop screen---I need to go cool down, I'll comment later. I'm trying to lol but this is just.....frustrating....

The debates are so worthless on these articles. People are always against what they don't understand.

They do seem to be, don't they? But why? I'm not against things I don't understand. I want to learn and understand before making a decision. Most of the time. It took me all of 5 minutes to decide to give these a try. But it seemed so very obvious to me that they just had to be a million times better than analogs.

I just don't understand most people.