My First E-Cig Experiance

it's been 11 days since i received my protege. i got it with 510, 801, 901 attys. two sample packs of juice and extra batts. i've got no complaints yet. the first couple of days i hit it pretty hard and got about 12 hours out of the batteries. now that i'm be less obsessed with it and getting on with my normal life a fresh batt goes in in the morning and lasts all day. a spare atty in my pocket and a bottle of juice and i'm good to go. i focused on the 510 for the first week and like it pretty well. this week is the 901 try out. next week 801. vaping ry4,menthol,555,energy,cola :no (not my cup of tea),apple and looking forward to all the others. not a clear victor yet. i'm struggling with technique :wallbash: but getting enough satisfaction to keep me off analogs so far. i've got two packs in my possession but haven't been tempted enough to fall off the wagon yet. i'm finding i need to fill the cart on the 510 after about 5 or 6 hits. i seem to get twice as much from the 901. the 901 floods a lot easier than the 510. it's obviously an on going process. and i'm having a good time with it. smoking on my motorcycle is not an option but an idea has struck me. with a mount for the e-cig and a hose in the helmet i am sure i can vape and ride no problem. i am seeing the possibility of this being my silver bullet.

thank you one and all for all the help you gave me. thank you guys for creating this forum. it is responsible for the great first experience i am having. this mod fits my life style perfectly. i'm looking forward to our continued friendship. :thumbsup:

I am glad that it is all working out for you. Thanks for posting your experience with the protege. It is all a learning curve and it sound like you are on track and getting the hang of vaping. I like that you have given a bunch a liquid a try. It is funny how you might like one and dislike another. It all comes down to personal taste. I really like RY4 and I was happy with the cola I tried, but it didn't really make it to the top of my list. I am interested in your idea about the tube and helmet idea. I am trying to get a picture in my head how that would look. Keep us updated on your progress.

No matter which e-cig you start with--there is always a learning curve. sounds like you are getting a good handle on things. I love trying new flavors or just creating my own. The Motorcycle rig sounds interesting. I've heard of one guy that developed a lanyard and was able to easily vape at lights and such--let us know if you come up with something.

Happy vaping

That is fantastic news! Staying away from the analogs is a big thing for anyone. I think it's really cool that you're trying all the attys; you'll have to give us a head-to-head review when you feel like you have it nailed down. I'm really curious about that only having used the LB 801s so far. This forum is so filled with great people and great information it just blows my mind. thumbsup.gif

I love the vapor produced by the 510 but it comes at the expense of flavor and extra drops of juice. I receive like 4-7 drags on the 510, while on the 901 I get about 6-10. I have a feeling you're going to like the 901 on the Protege. The Protege, 901 atomizer, and Grape Soda is my all day vape. When I get home, I use the Protege Pass through with the same equipment. I've been vaping for 3 months and I'm still learning.

Congrats!!! So glad to hear this is working for you. Your helmet idea sounds very interesting. I don't ride a motorcycle, but I'd still like to hear about it.

There really is a learning curve. I'm still learning and still looking for the perfect "fit" for me. I've heard about the model you got, but have never seen it.

Keep us updated. Join in on the conversations here. It can be fun. Once in awhile. :thumbsup:

I too am interested in your helmet idea. One tip though, use the smallest tubing you can find and keep it as short as possible. You wouldn't think the air in the line would make that much of a difference but trust me it will.... Unless of course you took a bunch of primer puffs first, but then you wouldn't get much out of a cart at all. I used a bic pen in a mod I was trying out and just that much air made vapor almost non existent....Just something to think about.smile.gif

Glad to see your doing good with it.

Looks Like as soon as I find a good deal to order Im going to make a order.

As for the helmet trick there is a few things you could do.

If you have a auto Battery

Velcro the unit to the inside front of your helmet with a short pvc hose around the attie. insert in mouth and keep in mouth...

Or adjust to be easy to get hold of.

HotBox your helmet constantly to have smoke pouring out... HAHA (Everyone Stares at you WTF is going on.) (He must be hotheaded)

Alternative

Manual Passthru (needs Modding)

Rig a button on your left or right side example horn button to activate a pass thru....

DownFall You would end up having to attach/detach yourself all the time.

Better yet just pull over and puff away..

hey...weld atty to exhaust pipe and never need a battery!!!

when i first read this i about fell out of my chair with laughter. then the wheels started turning. who knows the temperature needed to make vapor? there might be an alternative heat source here to work with. how to control it would be the key. i'm seeing a homemade mod in my future. one with two wheels.

That is fantastic news! Staying away from the analogs is a big thing for anyone. I think it's really cool that you're trying all the attys; you'll have to give us a head-to-head review when you feel like you have it nailed down. I'm really curious about that only having used the LB 801s so far. This forum is so filled with great people and great information it just blows my mind. thumbsup.gif

Boy you aren't kidding! People on here are just awesome. As for atty's... I started with the DSE801 and used Arno's LB atty's with it. Yesterday I got my 510 in the mail and have not put it down yet! So far I'm liking it alot more than my 801! I don't know what it is but it just seems to be more consistant in every way. I'm using the 510 in a cheap passthru right now... I switched to my 801 hooked thru the passthru... and the two just don't compare! I'm glad I studied all the reviews, etc. on the 510... Im thinking that it might have only taken me two PV's to find "the one"! Although... nothing comes close to my VP-PT ... but that's another story!

smoking on my motorcycle is not an option but an idea has struck me. with a mount for the e-cig and a hose in the helmet i am sure i can vape and ride no problem. i am seeing the possibility of this being my silver bullet.

LOLOL! The vape-equivalent of the beer-helmet! I Love it! Please do keep us posted. I might just have to 'customize' my helmet this spring...