Joye 302 And 801 Lb Atomizer

I have been trying to get the hang of the 801 on the VP/PT, my problem is getting the proper draw. I have some original 801 LB from Awesome Vapor and I have purchased the 302 version from Electro-Nic-Stix.

This is my new problem, the 302 leaks all over my VP/PT. I direct drip on these atomizers and I only use 2-3 drops. I have no problem with leaking on the original LB 801's. Is my 302 defective, not a good choice for an atomizer or am I doing something wrong? I have attached a picture so you can see the difference in the bottoms.

post-1075-126316963046_thumb.jpg

post-1075-126316963046_thumb.jpg

I use them both exclusivly and I feel they are equal in all respects.The only reason juice comes out is if there is too much.So I would say operator error.I have had juice running down my hand from not paying attention .I was reading and typing in forums and adding three drips every so often.I didn't notice until I felt my fingers slipping on the keyboard.

All I use is 302 atomizers and I don't have to many issue. It does leak don't get me wrong but usually a quick blowing out and re drip and everything is golden. You cannot however leave the juice in there overnight. It will leak. :)

Thanks Chris. It also has an awful burning smell that doesn't seem to want to go away. I think I just might shelve this atty and use my old 801's.