Just Ordered

wpw36

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, about that Great Midwest Vape In. I'd have to get up the nerve to actually meet someone in person. That might take some doing. I am not the most social person. Okay, I'm the most unsocial person. Then I'd have to get over the fear of people actually seeing me. Then I'd have to get over the fear of people finding out how really boring I am. Hmmmm. I'd have to think about it.

Who's Jeri?

Now, about that Great Midwest Vape In. Don't give me that 'asocial' line; I've heard that about a million times and there is no person on this earth who's less willing to meet other people than I am. So, that makes you a relative extrovert. Think about that, and you'll realize there is no way you couldn't go if such a thing were to occur...

As far as people seeing me -- I'm one of those gray middle aged guys they invented Rol Ban for. I'm invisible to all the cute young chicks and the women my age look at me and think, "Meh, too much fast food." Grown people know too much. But because I'm so introverted, I love me! And I don't much care what anyone else thinks. Except, what I can learn from them.

Talk about boring. People at work come in on Monday and start reviewing sports scores and sitcom plots, and I say something about cave art, and -- blink! -- I'm invisible. (Perhaps we could debate who's the most boring.) That's okay though, if no one interrupts my fantastic and satisfactory internal dialog, I'm happy. I hate when people talk to me when I'm trying to read. Fortunately, I'm mostly invisible so that only happens at home.

Hm. Sounds like the Great Vape In might be a very quiet occasion! :D But seriously, like fatalis I'd really like to gather some vapers together. No, I'm not a social person! -- but I do like those unique folks that I have something in common with. I don't care what they look like or what they talk about - cripes, I used to go to science fiction conventions! I just know that when like-minded folks get together, good things happen. The discomfort passes, usually sooner than I think it will. Or if not, well, I can go back to my room. ;) And now, vape out!

Well, if you're from Hastings, then you might have heard of this town. I'm in Broken Bow. Most people have never heard of it (and some of us that live here wish we'd never heard of it), so I don't bother saying the name, just approximately where it is.

Cripes nana, even I've heard of Broken Bow! Want to play never-heard-of-my-town? I grew up in - well, graduated from high school in - Liberal, KS. Enough said! :D

wpw, I've forgotten what atty you're using but if you can remove the cart I think you can direct drip. Just pull it off, drip a couple-three drops right on the little screen inside, put the cart back on (that isn't actually necessary but it's generally more comfortable than the 'tail pipe'), and vape away. You'll be glad you did. You should get maybe four or five good drags off that before you need to drip again. Hope that helps.

Cripes nana, even I've heard of Broken Bow! Want to play never-heard-of-my-town? I grew up in - well, graduated from high school in - Liberal, KS. Enough said! :D

wpw, I've forgotten what atty you're using but if you can remove the cart I think you can direct drip. Just pull it off, drip a couple-three drops right on the little screen inside, put the cart back on (that isn't actually necessary but it's generally more comfortable than the 'tail pipe'), and vape away. You'll be glad you did. You should get maybe four or five good drags off that before you need to drip again. Hope that helps.

Well, you've heard of it because I gave you my address so you could send me a bumper sticker. And I know where Liberal, KS. is...so there!!

yeah i know of broken bow been there a few times, so can i use the blank empty cart that came on the atty with no filler to direct drip?

Yes, wpw36, I'm sure you can. I use the empty carts when I direct drip. Shouldn't be a problem. I don't know all there is to know about all the different units, but I haven't heard of one you couldn't do that with. Try it and see.

Who's Jeri?

Is it a memory problem, Dave?

Now, about that Great Midwest Vape In. Don't give me that 'asocial' line; I've heard that about a million times and there is no person on this earth who's less willing to meet other people than I am. So, that makes you a relative extrovert. Think about that, and you'll realize there is no way you couldn't go if such a thing were to occur...

I have a feeling I could give you a run for your money on that one.

As far as people seeing me -- I'm one of those gray middle aged guys they invented Rol Ban for. I'm invisible to all the cute young chicks and the women my age look at me and think, "Meh, too much fast food." Grown people know too much. But because I'm so introverted, I love me! And I don't much care what anyone else thinks. Except, what I can learn from them.

I know what you look like. You've put pictures up. You can look and look, but you won't see a picture of me.

Talk about boring. People at work come in on Monday and start reviewing sports scores and sitcom plots, and I say something about cave art, and -- blink! -- I'm invisible. (Perhaps we could debate who's the most boring.) That's okay though, if no one interrupts my fantastic and satisfactory internal dialog, I'm happy. I hate when people talk to me when I'm trying to read. Fortunately, I'm mostly invisible so that only happens at home.

We can argue the boring part, too. And I work hard at being invisible!!

Hm. Sounds like the Great Vape In might be a very quiet occasion! :D But seriously, like fatalis I'd really like to gather some vapers together. No, I'm not a social person! -- but I do like those unique folks that I have something in common with. I don't care what they look like or what they talk about - cripes, I used to go to science fiction conventions! I just know that when like-minded folks get together, good things happen. The discomfort passes, usually sooner than I think it will. Or if not, well, I can go back to my room. ;) And now, vape out!

I don't have anything against quiet occasions.

Well, you've heard of it because I gave you my address so you could send me a bumper sticker. And I know where Liberal, KS. is...so there!!

I know, just messin with you because -- I want to. Told you, I'm really bad! :D But how in the world could anyone not from there ever have known anything about Liberal? That is absolutely the armpit of the universe.

Edit: And I know what it's like to work at being invisible. All my clothes are earth tones; camouflage. :D

Edited by ddavelarsen

I know, just messin with you because -- I want to. Told you, I'm really bad! :D But how in the world could anyone not from there ever have known anything about Liberal? That is absolutely the armpit of the universe.

Edit: And I know what it's like to work at being invisible. All my clothes are earth tones; camouflage. :D

Well, I think you just described Broken Bow.

Earth tones? Really? Those are my colors. With some navy blue and burgundy thrown in for good measure. Hmmmmmm

OK Split this Topic...

And Spank those out of place..

LOL

Heater Repairman should be here shortly... Tired of Freezing.. almost as cold inside as outside with heater failing during the night..

i know usps tracking sucks, they do have decent shipping. i smoke hookah and i know many people that have made orders and both fed ex and ups have broken the bases to their hookahs but i haven't heard to much bout usps doing that, and i know last purchase i made was shipped usps and it was like 5 days from cali to iowa. it does make me laugh though usually stuff goes to kansas city then up to iowa/nebraska

I am showing my niavte but what exactly is a "hookah"? It sounds like something that puts out some major vape clouds.

hahahahah i used to drive thru liberal to get to topeka, and yeah youtube hookah you will see some major clouds!! even our small clouds sometimes dwarf vaper clouds but yeah i love my 510 been vaping on some of arno's lemon it is an odd flavor kinda tastes like lemon cleaner smells

hahahahah i used to drive thru liberal to get to topeka, and yeah youtube hookah you will see some major clouds!! even our small clouds sometimes dwarf vaper clouds but yeah i love my 510 been vaping on some of arno's lemon it is an odd flavor kinda tastes like lemon cleaner smells

Yikes! Topeka is only marginally better than Liberal or possibly Broken Bow... :D I've been thinking about trying some lemon. Not sure that was a positive review though! :) Is it something you'd vape again?

Heater Repairman should be here shortly... Tired of Freezing.. almost as cold inside as outside with heater failing during the night..

Okay man - don't make me spank you! No way California can be actually cold! :D But since it's all relative, I hope the furnace guy made you comfortable again, and quickly. My wife is cold if it's below 80 in here, which can be kinda expensive since our house is 90 years old and it's been hovering around zero all week. Well, until the 30+ heat wave started.

wpw, what other flavors came in your trial pack? Just curious about something new; I've been vaping the same few flavors the last couple weeks, thinking what else might be interesting. Not Pepsi though; tried that and don't like it anymore than real Pepsi. Do they make Milk juice? :D

the trial pack came with tobacco,apple, menthol, hilton, banana, virginia, marlboro, coffee, 555 and last but not least Ry-4. so far i have vaped the apple and a bit of the the ry4 both are good, and dave the lemon isn't bad it just is an interesting flavor

oh also a friend of mine is a smoker and i showed her my 510 and told her to try it and she like it and i guess her mom has an ecig cuz her brother used to sell them and she goes hell i am gonna steal my mom's

Arno ships out of Atlanta when I ordered from him not his fault but it took a week to come from there to nashville I could have driven down and back twice don't blame the sender on this one its the post office out of atlanta they send it through four hubs before they direct it out of georgia. Arno is a great guy was extremely helpful in my start up kit and choices question before I found VT for my answers his family and Awesome Vapor is a great place.

Edited by AngelCruz

Well now you know where to send her to get her informed! :D

I wonder what her brother was selling, and why he's not now. Sounds like an opportunity to me. I've sure thought about finding a bunch of decent kits to have on hand. Problem is, finding something that will really work reliably for someone that's not so expensive they'd just walk away without giving it a chance. I think that's why so many people who try the kiosk crap don't succeed; the kiosk e-cigs don't work. But they're cheap enough to get people to try them. I'm afraid it gives vaping a flaky rep. Sorry, this has been on my mind for a while...

the trial pack came with tobacco,apple, menthol, hilton, banana, virginia, marlboro, coffee, 555 and last but not least Ry-4. so far i have vaped the apple and a bit of the the ry4 both are good, and dave the lemon isn't bad it just is an interesting flavor

ya i like his ry4 and 555. banana is good and so is the coffee. dam i need to get some more ry4 lol

trying the ry4 now and it is odd, i think her bro sold something similar to blu not saying it was blu but something like it she said it has flavored cartridges

WOW--poor wpw is going to thing you all have ADD.

Hey wpw--sorry, late to the party--work sometimes gets in the way. How is direct dripping going for you? did you take it to the concert? I have used mine at a couple concerts, worked very well and so nice to get my nic fix without leaving my seat.

When I direct drip--I just leave a filled cart in place to catch any excess liquid. I drip a drop or 2 to the atty and a drop or 2 to the cart--can mix flavors too.

Sorry to get these guys going again--but Nana--I live just the other side of the border in colorado--if you hook up for the great vape in--I can be your gaurd--my daughter has a ton of anxieties and phobias--good at dealing with them.......We can mix flavors and create new and exciting flavors, compare inability to taste

Lisa