Re-Fill Carts?

daddo

Hi Guys

A major noobie just brought a Gamucci micro, didn't work so ordered a titan (Joye 501) just wondered if anyone can tell me the benefit of drops on the atom instead of filling the cart with jucie.

regards

Daddo

You can burn through your juice a whole lot faster for one,you can flood atty's and get juice all over the place ,and yes you can usually get a little more vapor.Vaping is kind of a personal thing everyone has to try things and decide what works best for them.

Those that "direct drip" do because it's faster and more convenient. (So long as your not always on the go) It also tends to give more vapor and flavor but you can get the same from filling your cart, just so long as you keep your cart filled.

At the end of the day it's really a matter of preference.

Here are some videos that may help you get started: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?app=videos&do=cat_view&id=5

Personally I am a bit of both--I add 1 drop to the atty and 1-2 drops to the cart--best of both worlds.

When dripping just be careful not to add too much 1-3 drops at a time, otherwise you will have leakage or flooded atty.

You will need to play with things to see what works best for you.

Happy Vaping

I have tried refilling carts and direct dripping. I prefer to use the direct dripping. I use a 510 and I only put about 2-3 drops on the atomizer, any more than that will flood the atomizer. I gave up on refilling the carts because after 5 drags the vapor production would drop off and I then found myself dripping on the atomizer anyways. I believe juice is wasted by filling up a cart. This is my opinion on carts vs direct dripping.

As you have been reading it is a personal choice. Try both and see what best suits you. I really do recommend watching the link videos that Chris posted.

Good Luck and welcome to the forums.

Edited by BirdDog

I have tried refilling carts and direct dripping. I prefer to use the direct dripping. I use a 510 and I only put about 2-3 drops on the atomizer, any more than that will flood the atomizer. I gave up on refilling the carts because after 5 drags the vapor production would drop off and I then found myself dripping on the atomizer anyways. I believe juice is wasted by filling up a cart. This is my opinion on carts vs direct dripping.

As you have been reading it is a personal choice. Try both and see what best suits you. I really do recommend watching the link videos that Chris posted.

Good Luck and welcome to the forums.

I'm kind of glad to hear you say you think juice is wasted by filling up a cart. I've been doing some of that lately, just to see what I think the difference is, and I thought I was going through more juice by filling the cart than I was direct dripping. Glad to hear that someone else might think so, too.

The way I see it you potentially waste juice with either method. With dripping you will occasionally flood, with carts you will waste what is left over in an old cart when you finally throw it away. There's obviously more to it than that, but all I'm getting at is as people are saying find what works best for you. I like to drip about 70% of the time. But I still use carts when dripping is less than convenient (mostly when driving, though I've been dripping and driving lately too). There are also some cart mods that users swear by, just keep trying till you find the right solution for you.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the info. I was told told this site was friendly and helpful and true to the word you have save me 3 - 4 hours on the net trying to work things out. Sure I will have more questions to come but for now a big THANKS.

Cheers

Daddo

• 4 weeks later...

The benefit is not dealing with poorly designed carts. If carts worked the way they were intended to probably everyone would use them.

what is a good designed cart, can you tell me? Also what do you class as poor?

Cheers