Hello to all,I have a smok mag baby with a 0.15 ohm and a liquid with 8mg of nicotine.I want to ask it is to much nicotine.Ive heard 6mg is ok.I vape at 30-45w,on the coil it says 40-80w and best 60-70w.

Thank you

Unfortunately, there's no "one size fits all" for nicotine.  You will simply have to try different levels to find out what satisfies you.  Power applied can effect the nicotine level as with some coils the higher the power applied the greater the nicotine effect.  Where this is most pronounced is between MTL coils which are generally greater than one ohm in resistance and DTL coils or coils that are less than one ohm.  It largely has to do with the amount of vapor and therefor nicotine delivered in a vape. 

@Walt is giving you some good information. To add a little more of the... less scientific kind, I would tell you that if you find yourself chain vaping (vaping continuously), then I'd go up a little on your nicotine level until you hit something more comfortable so you only take a couple of hits and can put it down for a while.