Ego Update

jmhester

As part of my evaluation of the Janty eGo, I wanted to see how long the 600mah battery would last. I heavy vaped it for 10 hours before it died. The coolest thing is that it never dropped off one bit. Suddenly, the light started flashing and then it cut off completely. Pushing the button did absolutely nothing. So I thought that was a very cool feature.

Just keeping you guys updated.

the battery is one unit...it does not take a separate rechargeable battery. it is all encased in one unit that goes directly into a charger. it was one of things that drew me to it. i really do not have any worries about anything getting into the unit!! the eGo is my favorite unit purchase i have made so far in my 4 month vaping carrier!! long battery life, uses a 510 atty (my favorite) and is a 3.7V. nice little vaping machine!! i would recommend it to anyone!!

happy vaping!!

Edited by Ofortuna

i usually am not the arguing type but i will on this topic. the eGo battery is a 600mah battery and the unit is 3.7V. a 510 mega battery is 280mah battery and does not have a 3.7 output. average life of a 510 mega batt is 4-6 hours, eGo batt averages 8-12 hours.

i usually am not the arguing type but i will on this topic. the eGo battery is a 600mah battery and the unit is 3.7V. a 510 mega battery is 280mah battery and does not have a 3.7 output. average life of a 510 mega batt is 4-6 hours, eGo batt averages 8-12 hours.

That is why I said,"It is the 510's mega battery's mega battery basically."

Anyway, to contribute about the eGo, I wasn't too sure about the 510/janty dura atomizer. i've never used a 510, I started on a 901. But the 510, is actually really good on it! And the ever lasting battery, over 10-12+ hours without a charge with a consistency is what mattered to me. With most units, you can definitely tell there is a drop off. A certainly different feeling then those standard units we get with kits. I heard the issues about the sticky button, but also heard it's also a minor issue that requires a tiny wiggle. It's certainly a great, consistent unit for those long days when a charger isn't around. It proves to be a good workhorse vaping unit on the go! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines