Ego Update

jmhester

Wow, I must be a super heavy vapor or you guys are really light vapors. I know that the eGo can last 8 to 10+ hrs, but it does depend on how you vape. I vape about 5 ml a day with the eGodribble.gif and with the 510 (yes, some got wasted) I was around the 10ml a day mark dizzy.gif and constantly charging my mega batts. every 5 hrs. I like the way the eGo vapes as for the flavor and the length of time (I avg 8 hrs). But I also vape about 5 to 10 seconds and the eGo battery has a 17 second cutoff. I have yet to test the eGo if I just took a 3 to 5 second drag, which to me does really nothing. I drag on it like I would my analogs. I was always a heavy smoker (drag wise). Still, not bad at all and now the eGo is my #1 PV. My Spade (which I got after xmas) is going to be used for when I go to dinner or anytype of place like that. But the eGo would be great for stealthing in a movie theatre as your finger is covering the lighted button.shiftyninja.gif

Also the last hit is just like the first on the eGo. Very tastey and warm. I over heat the battey as I can feel it get hotter than I think I should allow it to get. lol. blush.gif

Guess what Uma ordered in the wee hours of the morning after a sleepless night.

Yep! A Janty Ego!

I'm so excited... exhausted, but happy with my decision.

A decision based on all the great reviews, the battery life, the warranty and more.

Thanks guys!

I can't believe I didn't get a purple lighted pv. hmmmm, I wonder if stainglass paint would work on that white window...

You won't regret your purchase Uma. You're going to love the eGo and you will have a PV that will last a long time between charges. Even though I vape a ton, I believe that if I slowed down, it too will last me well over 10 hrs.

Welcome to the eGo family and if wny one wants to touch you eGo, you know what to say?clap.gif

LET GO OF MY eGo!laughing.gif

Guess what Uma ordered in the wee hours of the morning after a sleepless night.

Yep! A Janty Ego!

I'm so excited... exhausted, but happy with my decision.

A decision based on all the great reviews, the battery life, the warranty and more.

Thanks guys!

I can't believe I didn't get a purple lighted pv. hmmmm, I wonder if stainglass paint would work on that white window...

Congrats on your decision and purchase Uma. I'm happy for you. Be sure and let us know what you think of it when you get it.

Haha, let go of my ego! Love it!

Big storm hitting our area, will be stuck at home for a few days. Hopefully it'll let up before my new toy gets here. They shipped it out a few hours after ordering. :) Which was fantastic!!! until I realized I forgot to order zero nic for diluting. lol But I'll live. :)

Janty support emailed me this morning assuring me that the batteries and other accessories will be ready by the end of the week. (they're just finalising the pricing details). (apologies if this is already posted)

Check out Mik's twitter comments about how long his Ego batteries lasted him. http://twitter.com/Jantyworld

Speaking of batteries, are there any tips or tricks to charging the batteries the first time before using?

Gotta pack up and head home.

Hope your PT gets better Nana.

UMA just goto health food store pick up some VG... 100% pure USP grade.

tastes sweet I dabbed a little on my finger & tasted it... Is Almost like sugar hehe.

The No Nic is generally from what im reading is just PG or VG with or without flavor.

I received my eGo this morning, and have been vaping on it pretty constantly since 11 am. It is now close to 6 pm, and there is no noticeable drop in battery strength. The eGo pumps out the vapor, and the taste from the juice is warm and hearty. The eGo is pretty awesome.

The eGo is about the same size as the Spade but, to my eye, not as sexy as the Spade. But, the ego looks fine and it feels really good in my hand. I must say that I can see the eGo as my everyday must-have e-cig. Very convenient, an e-cig that holds it power like this.

UMA just goto health food store pick up some VG... 100% pure USP grade.

tastes sweet I dabbed a little on my finger & tasted it... Is Almost like sugar hehe.

The No Nic is generally from what im reading is just PG or VG with or without flavor.

Yes, and it's available in the cake isle. :) But, I also want the PG Zero Nic so I can dilute the VG zero nic... 90pg/10vg... 70pg/30vg because I understand the VG is thick and hard on the attys and things along that line.

Edited to say: Where do I find the PG in regular store?

Edited by Uma

Battery charging question. Is there a trick to first charge? Some batteries require the 8 hr charge, take it off for 30 minutes, put it back on for however minutes...

How about the eGo? Just put it on it's 2ish Hr charge and start vaping?

Battery charging question. Is there a trick to first charge? Some batteries require the 8 hr charge, take it off for 30 minutes, put it back on for however minutes...

How about the eGo? Just put it on it's 2ish Hr charge and start vaping?

My batteries came pre-charged. If your batteries are not, just charge until the light on the Janty charger unit turns green.

I am impressed with the eGo for the following reasons: 1) awesome battery life; 2) no leaking juice; 3) no flooded atty; 4) juice remains warm and flavorful; 5) with the ptb mod, I am filling the cartridge at least 50% less than I do with other e-cigs. Overall, I think the eGo is setting a new standard, and any modders out there need to get an eGo and check it out.

My batteries came pre-charged. If your batteries are not, just charge until the light on the Janty charger unit turns green.

I am impressed with the eGo for the following reasons: 1) awesome battery life; 2) no leaking juice; 3) no flooded atty; 4) juice remains warm and flavorful; 5) with the ptb mod, I am filling the cartridge at least 50% less than I do with other e-cigs. Overall, I think the eGo is setting a new standard, and any modders out there need to get an eGo and check it out.

What prevents the atty from flooding?

What prevents the atty from flooding?

I don't know what prevents the atty from flooding. I am told that a standard 510 atty will work with the eGo. However, the eGo comes packaged with a Janty-branded atty that is guaranteed (or under warranty) for 6 months. The Dura Janty atty costs $15.95 as a separate item from the JantyUSA store. I am not sure if this atty has been modified to improve it or not.

The eGo also comes with a cone shaped piece that fits over the atty-battery connection. I don't know if this piece is cosmetic, or has an integral function to the eGo.

Seriously, in my opinion, modders need to check out the eGo before releasing any more mods as the eGo people have done something really special. I received a Chuck the day after I received the eGo. While the Chuck is fine, and I know the battery life is awesome, there is no beating the eGo when experiencing overall performance, battery life, and flavor. The throat hit of the eGo, at 3.7 volts, is not far off from the throat hit from my VP/PT. And the battery keeps going and going. The throat hit of my Chuck at 3.7 volts is....ok.

Edited by dlynne

I don't know what prevents the atty from flooding. I am told that a standard 510 atty will work with the eGo. However, the eGo comes packaged with a Janty-branded atty that is guaranteed (or under warranty) for 6 months. The Dura Janty atty costs $15.95 as a separate item from the JantyUSA store. I am not sure if this atty has been modified to improve it or not.

The eGo also comes with a cone shaped piece that fits over the atty-battery connection. I don't know if this piece is cosmetic, or has an integral function to the eGo.

Seriously, in my opinion, modders need to check out the eGo before releasing any more mods as the eGo people have done something really special. I received a Chuck the day after I received the eGo. While the Chuck is fine, and I know the battery life is awesome, there is no beating the eGo when experiencing overall performance, battery life, and flavor. The throat hit of the eGo, at 3.7 volts, is not far off from the throat hit from my VP/PT. And the battery keeps going and going. The throat hit of my Chuck at 3.7 volts is....ok.

DLynne... you don't give yourself enough credit. Your research is outstanding, and very trustworthy. I wish your eGo posts were all compiled into a thread for easy reference. (hint hint).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines