What I Have Bought So Far..........

Ok, here is what I have coming to me. 2 Joye 510 kits from awesome vapor (1 for me, one for my bf) a car charger, and a sample of Arno's strawberry & ry4 juice. Got 1 30ml bottle of Mentport and 1 30ml bottle of Cappuccino on the way too. Just stopped into electro-nic-stix and ordered a 510 Passthrough, a 5 pack of 510 attys, and a 10ml bottle of Rath Banana Creme Pie juice.

I really hope I like vaping as much as I have apparently decided I am going to. I have dropped more than a couple of $$$ here on something I havent even tried yet!!!! You guys just have me so convinced I guess, lol!

All I really want now is a PCC and a mega battery. And of course a whole lot more juice to try :P

Wow, you really went on a shopping spree didn't you? Well it sounds like you did your research before buying. Awesome Vapor and Electonicstix are very reputable suppliers. They'll make sure to take care of you if anything happens. You'll definitely be good with the Joye510. That's the model I have been using for several months now. I've tried most other models and the 510 is definitely one of the best. I'm sure you'll have some questions once you get started, so don't hesitate to ask. I can't wait to hear how it works out for you! :thumbsup:

i agree with chris. ive bought the following:801, 901, 2-510 kits, 905 (sucks), "the copper" (rocks), VP1(rocks), VP2(rocks), VP-PT(rocks), puresmoker PT(rocks), way more 'totally wicked'(sucks) juice than ill ever use (and still havent used it), "the chuck" (still coming in the mail), a lot of money on 'awesome vapor'(rocks) juice, numorous misc adaptors (living overseas sucks that way :thumbsdown: ), and juice from more than a dozen different online companies....and still looking to buy more.

Awesome! I just got my 510 in today and I do believe I like it better than the M401, although I am not dissatisfied with the m401. The 510 def has more vapor to it. Good to know I have backups, though. I REALLY want one of those VP passthroughs, but I can't plunk down $80 for one right now. Maybe later. been eyeballin' that spade, too. Those will have to be down the road.

I really hope I like vaping as much as I have apparently decided I am going to. I have dropped more than a couple of $$$ here on something I havent even tried yet!!!! You guys just have me so convinced I guess, lol!

Good luck, make sure you check in here if you have issues. I went to the 510, had issues, found this site and they saved me. Went to a Janty Stick for battery life, had issues, went back to the 510, mega batteries and the Spade for longer battery life. For a guy, I find even the PCC is a pain, I would carry two 510s with megabatts, a small bottle of juice and my spade. Backups for me were very important as I went from 24mg to 0 mg so falling back to a cigarette really wasn't an option. Not so much of an issue now as the mental addiction is calming down significantly. I would also say if you are vaping with nicotine, don't worry about falling back to a cig. Don't treat as a failure, just figure out why and get vaping again. Plenty of folks vape and then have a cig a few times a day. Can't fault that, any reduction of introducing smoke from something that is actually burning into your body has to be a good thing but my goal was to stop the addiction.

It may sound like you bought a lot to begin with, but you really haven't gone overboard. I started out with less, but wished I'd got more. You really need the extra juice so you don't run out before your next order. The spare parts are a must. Things can go wrong with batteries and atomizers and if you don't have the back ups, you're left high and dry. By having the passthrough, you'll save on the batteries you do have and with an adapter you can use it in the car.

I started out with a what I now know was a knock-off of an M401. It wasn't bad, but just not what I needed. It only came with one battery and one atty. When the battery was charging, I had to resort to smoking. And I already knew I didn't want to do that and didn't like it at all. That's what lead me to searching online for another battery. That's when I found out how much more and better stuff there was out there. But it was so frustrating to not have all of that up front.

I think you've done good with what you've purchased. And I think you will love vaping. I have yet to hear of anyone who tried it and didn't like it. It's so much like smoking that it's an easy switch really. The vapor is much cleaner tasting and feeling, plus you have the added benefit of the flavors, plus you start feeling better, breathing better, etc., right away. It's like you can't go wrong. The only think you might not like is a certain flavor, but you can't know that until you try it.

Good luck. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

You made a good solid choice. I guarantee you will love vaping. When I started, I had no idea what to expect---WOW. I had no intention on quitting smoking - that was 7 months ago.

I spent the first couple months buying and buying--any extra money went into stuff. I still keep buying--there is always something cool I want-- for the last few months I have spent less each month than I would have on smoking (I just keep reminding my nonsmoking husband of that when he gets the bills)

Let us know if you have any trouble--it is worth every ounce of learning.

Until you order the PCC or a couple mega batteries you will still be a noob. :D If you buy both keep in mind that the mega battery doesn't fit in the PCC but can work in it with a rubber band around the lid.

I actually found that if I placed the mega battery in the pcc, and pushed it down, then closed the lid, it kind of caught on the lid if I placed something heavy on top of the whole assembly. The rubber band is a MUCH better suggestion. I think I forced the lid out a little on the PCC.

Yeah, I thought about everything I might need to avoid running out/breaking down from the get go. I so want to be able to just vape, and not have to resort to smoking. Just want to be prepared. I figure in the next couple of weeks I can pick up a PCC and a mega battery, then I should be set for awhile, only needing juice and maybe spare attys each month. I have spent about what I would on 30 days of smoking, and thats with purchasing the xtra kit for my boyfriend, so it's definitely gonna be a money saver in the future. Not too mention the benefits to my health, my home, my kids, etc. :) I ordered a blu kit the day before I found this forum. Spent an entire day reading here, watching vids, etc. Canceled the blu the next day and ordered from Arno. Whew, I feel liked I really dodged a bullet by finding this place. I just want to say thanks one more time to everyone here that contributes all this great info!!!! :thumbsup: