Need help!

I just bought a vape pen 22 light edition and I had to change the coil. After I changed the coil my vape pen wouldn’t stop blinking and after 30-45 minutes of this it finally worked. This time I went to put more juice in my vape and the coil came undone so I put it back and filled it up. I went to smoke on it and now it’s blinking and I don’t know how to get it to work. Does anyone know what’s going on? Sorry I sound clueless I’m a first time vaper and I don’t know anyone to ask. 

I just bought a vape pen 22 light edition and I had to change the coil. After I changed the coil my vape pen wouldn’t stop blinking and after 30-45 minutes of this it finally worked. This time I went to put more juice in my vape and the coil came undone so I put it back and filled it up. I went to smoke on it and now it’s blinking and I don’t know how to get it to work. Does anyone know what’s going on? Sorry I sound clueless I’m a first time vaper and I don’t know anyone to ask. 
I've never used a SMOK vape pen but it sounds like something I'd definitely not right.

Check out this article, it may give you an answer.

https://www.smoktech.com/faq/423