need vape pen for tech-challenged sister

Hi Folks,

Years back, I used a combination of a 501 battery & an 801 atomizer, & it worked for me.  I quit tobacco, weaned myself off of the nic & then forgot about it.

Till my sister asked me to help her stop smoking.   She's gotten several types of battery/atomizer combinations, & she loves vaping over smoking, but she keeps having technical difficulties.  The atomizers keep burning up, and/or the system leaks vape juice all over. So I'm here for advice.  What's the best setup for someone who is severely technologically impaired?

(Seriously, she's in mid 50's & I had to explain to her that the webpage she was on didn't entirely vanish, she just accidentally minimized it, here's how to get it back.)

So what's the closest thing to foolproof?  Preferably pen shaped if possible.

Thanks in Advance,

Jamie

Well... you are on the Vapor Talk forum, which is also connected to the Vapor Talk store. The Amethyst is their new line of pod based vape sticks. You can find them here:  https://www.vaportalk.com/us/shop/the-amethyst/

You get the battery part, four different flavors of pods, a USB attachment for charging and voila! The pods contain nic salts, which are very smooth but fairly high in nicotine so you take a few hits and satisfy your craving. You don't have to keep hitting it. I love these for being very discrete, it's small, slim, and easy to use (pop a pod in and vape - no buttons to push, no settings, just vape). The bottom part of the pods do leak a bit, but every time I change pods or take the pod out to charge, I swab the inside with a Q-tip and it's good to go. I got hooked on the Fruit Fusion flavor. In full disclosure, though, some of the pods leak more than others. Depending on how much you vape, the pods only hold less than 1 ml of liquid so you go through it pretty quickly. The replacement pods can be purchased for 4 for around $11 dollars or so plus shipping.

If your sister can handle refilling a pod, I'm really enjoying the GhoSTick. It's pretty similar to the Amethyst but the battery's a little longer (longer battery life), the pods are refillable (they don't come prefilled, you have to buy your own eliquid), it charges with a micro-USB cord. These pods hold 2 mls of eliquid.