Hi guys im at my breaking point. Bought myself and hubby the stick prince by smok v12 and we bought A strawberry ejuice called THE ONE by beard or something like that. We also bought one called frankin vape. There both sweet sugary juices. I started vaping 1.5 years ago wen i was hospitalized at 39 in congestive heart failure from cigarettes for 25 years so I'm not giving up the fight but please someone help. Im burning a coil about every other 8ml tank so every day and at 5 bucks a coil and 30 bucks for 100 ml juice. Im not going to be able to afford vaping. I was using the vuse vibe a e cigarette i had very good luck with no coils just go buy my prefilled cartridges screw on and boom. 30 bucks a week and easy. But i was told how much cheaper and better vaping would be. Not the case lol. I love the stick prince when its not yukkkk burnt tasting it rocks but it sux constantly happens. The guy at the vape store who sold me my sticks said should last a week at minimum. I read on line sweet ejuice will cause it to burn fast. Look im an anal person so im doing everything by the exact direction from priming each hole on coil, let it sit with ejuice in tank i go a hour before hitting on to be safe. Ive done and tried everything. Please. I also went bought new coils dude says try these theyre better. Apparently he thinks im a stupid newb because theyre the same exact coils i been burning up wth lol. So i want to keep using my stick prince im not a tech savy girl im not wanting to get a vape that has all these settings temps etc etc etc i like simple easy.  There has to be something a different coil. Different less sweet juice. Can u use a different tank on this? Idk im confused here just want to vape sweet strawberry ejuice whats the problem lol

I don't know if it would interest you or not, but there is a RBA available for that tank. I use RBAs and have not purchased a coil for several years. A coil in a RBA can be replaced for pennies, but they can be a PITA to replace.

Hi FXRich I'm completely alien to the vocabulary of vaping sooo I will look into a RBA. I just want it to remain a simple process as ive tried the 150 dollar vape I had to adjust oems temp and I had burnt lung lol. So thats my reason for the stick prince Its basically changing coils, cleaning it, putting in your ejuice,  and charging it. I don't understand much more. I love vaping its exciting and im so proud of no cigarette desire but I'm getting  discouraged by this burnt coil daily @ 5 bucks a coil. Yeah can't do that. 

9 hours ago, Skye*Fla said:

5 bucks a coil. Yeah can't do that.

I have read a few reviews on that tank, and the the only complaint seems to be the price of the coils, and the fact that they don't last very long. You could switch to a different tank that uses cheaper coils that last longer, everybody here seems to have a different choice as far as tanks go. Personally I prefer the Subtank mini, but others prefer other tanks. The Subtank mini only holds 4.5 ml compared to what you have that holds 8ml, but that may mean you won't ruin as much juice when you burn a coil. I mostly use a RBA but have used factory coils that cost about $3 each depending on where you buy them (I have bought them as cheap as .85 each when buying them in bulk), and I have had them last a week or more. You will probably not get as much vapor as you get with the Smok tank, but that also is a matter of choice to most people.

I'm not going to get technical, all I will say is that it's Smok. They have flooded the market with mods and tanks but taken no pride in their coils.

I have multiple Smok devices, tanks and RTA's/RBA's and the only thing that holds up are RTA's/RBA's.

They also have a slight tendency to leak.

With Aspire tanks I have no problem with sweet juices and get an average of 5-7 days from a coil although I have read many reports of people having issues with sweet juices with a lot of tanks.

Best advice I can offer is to try an Aspire Pockex, I doubt you'll look back. I think they sell for around $20-25 depending on where you look.