Help Finding A Starter Kit

Aegis

Hey folks. I came here after a friend mentioned ecigs to me. I did some research and eventually found a youtube video from here labeled "Review of the Joye 510 Electronic Cigarette". So I've trolled around some and found plenty of 510s using the list of dealers here, however, I cannot seem to find an automatic model. Am I overlooking something from the review or do I have a complete misunderstanding of the term manual? What I'm looking for is a model that doesn't require me to push a button to inhale.

Thank you much!

Hmmmm. It seems I have seen them, but Im not sure. If no one else here knows, you might wanna try calling Jeff @ Wordupecig.com, or Arno @ Awesomevapor.com. They both would be glad to answer any questions you might have, and steer you in the right direction.

If its any consolation, at first I wasnt sure if Id like the manual button, and was kinda avoiding the 510 because of it. But, after using one for 4 months, its really NO hinderance whatsoever. In fact, its a GOOD thing. The battery is safer, and lasts longer. Just food for thought.

Ditto on what Keenan said. The automatic batteries suck. I have 2 and they misfire if you look at them sideways.

I got my automatic batteries from rockymountainvapor but they don't seem to have them now. Send Jeff at wordup an email and maybe he can locate some for you. He might even substitute them in a 510 kit but don't qoute me on it.

If you can't locate any 510 automatic batteries just order a 510 kit, PM me and I would be willing to part with the 2 I have. But I promise, you will be disappointed.

I'd stay away from auto batts if I were you. The switches stick and fry the batt. Thats why you don't see too many of them.The push buttons on the manuals are real easy to get use to and I haven't had one break yet,I had 3 auto

batteries break in my first 2 months of vaping.

Ditto on what everyone else said. I thought I wanted auto batteries as well (w/my 901) but they are a sore dissapointment. Also I think you will find that after vaping for a while you may want to direct drip (a no-no w/ auto batts). Where in nothern Va. are you? I'm in Springfield.

BirdDog beat me to it, but I'll double up on a recommendation for ElectroNicStix. Jason has a chat feature so you could click on that and ask if he'd substitute auto batteries in a starter kit. I do have to join in with everybody else and say that the manual batteries are MUCH better and you get used to the switch in no time. (Plus the switch sticking out keeps your e-cig from rolling off the table. :rofl: )

Edited by SmokinHammer

Thanks to everyone for the replies and suggestions. Wonderful to find such a friendly forum:)

I'll go ahead with the manual to start and move on from there.

Up until last year I was in Burke. I'm now in Sterling (closer to my office) and hate it in comparison to the Springfield/Burke/FFX area.

Just email Jason at Electronicstix he will put the auto batteries in the kit instead of the manual ones.Or you could buy the auto batteries sepaerate and have the best of both worlds.

Hello Aegis.

People will swear by what they love,just a force of habit.

I own a des901 auto, a joy auto and a spade.So, with that being said.

I have never had a auto to stick and kill my battery as some have claimed

to have happened to them.I am in no way saying this does not happen,just not

to me, as of yet. I love the auto, and since the spade is a manual.It does have

the push button. Auto or manual really is just as easy as the other to use.I mean

your thump has to go somewhere on the e-cig, or atleast mine does.The only really

drawback to using autos is the cut off time. when you take a long draw as your

battery is diying to get more vapor. The auto batteries have a cut off time.But that

in a sense will really let you know that your battery is diying and you need to change

the battery out.

If your not going for highvoltage E-CIGS, wich by the way. I stay away from.

Higher voltage will kill a atomizer quicker than normal and there is a sweet spot.

I use a 3.7v 1300 mah battery on my modded dse901.I get 6-7 hours of use on it.

I have a battery also that puts out 4.7 volts and the vapor production is great

and it will bring the taste out a little better, but the atomizers have lasted

me on the average between 6-7 days tops on this voltage.I am in no waying saying

that this is the norm, i'ts just been my experience with normal to higher voltage.

Just ask yourself what you want out of a e-cig.Heavy vapor,long battery life and what size

of e-cig do you feel comfortable with using.If size matters, then go with a penstyle type

e-cig. If long battery life and size does not matter. My brother in law as the vp2 wich he

says gets him about 3 hours of heavy vaping.Its also about the smaller of the big boys e-cigs

without going to a really oversized e-cig that will use the 123 batteries and look kinda of

funny when your out in the public smoking a metal pipe. I hope this helps you out a little.