Proselytizing

As luck would have it, someone asked me if I'd been out at lunch to smoke (weather-related question), and I got to go off on vaping. :D I may have made a convert - for sure she asked for more info, and I've pointed her and when she overheard, another coworker, here. I hope we get some traffic from it. Felt good to tell people how successful vaping is in allowing me to quit smoking. I swear, vaping has changed my life.

I have a buddy out in Jersey I recently talked into giving it a go. He decided to jump right in with both feet and purchase a VP1 from DietSmokes after I told him about my great experiences with the VP line. I think his unit should arrive either Thursday or Friday and I'm hoping he'll start dropping into the forum from time to time. Unfortunately I think many of the lower quality units have put some people off on the product all together, I'm really hoping he loves his VP1 so much that quitting smoking will be that much easier for him. Keep up the good work of spreading the word gang!

I still visit the "smoke shack" at work for my vape break. I've gotten quite a bit of interest and have been spreading the word. I think it's a little more impressive now that I can say I've been smoke free for a over a month. Everyone knows I was one of the fastest smokers in the shack... I could really put them down. Hope I'm making an impression.

As luck would have it, someone asked me if I'd been out at lunch to smoke (weather-related question), and I got to go off on vaping. :D I may have made a convert - for sure she asked for more info, and I've pointed her and when she overheard, another coworker, here. I hope we get some traffic from it. Felt good to tell people how successful vaping is in allowing me to quit smoking. I swear, vaping has changed my life.

Dave, good job buddy. I love talking about vaping with people also. Keep up the good work!