Best Juice Of 09

ls1

What juice did you find yourself going back to over and over again? I only started using my pv about a month ago. So far my daily flavor has to be dulcis and then midnight at night ironically enough.

What juice did you find yourself going back to over and over again? I only started using my pv about a month ago. So far my daily flavor has to be dulcis and then midnight at night ironically enough.

555 during the day and Midnight at night :> Pretty much narrowed it down to those 2.

I am a big fan of the Dulcis and Grape Soda (been a little burned out on the Grape lately though) here at the VT Store.

I will also second stillcrazy's vote for Johnson's Creek Tennessee Cured, I also enjoy the JC Espresso and JC French Vanilla (they taste good mixed together too).

KPS is that gonna be in the Vt store lmao what strength does that come in ? I gotta being a tennessean try out the Johnson's Creek Tennessee Cured and gonna try the Dulce the rraves I hear about it chris must have made a perfect blend winner ! :thumbsup:

KPS is that gonna be in the Vt store lmao what strength does that come in ? I gotta being a tennessean try out the Johnson's Creek Tennessee Cured and gonna try the Dulce the rraves I hear about it chris must have made a perfect blend winner ! :thumbsup:

Its already in the store as "Traditional Tobacco", and there is a strong outcry from people who want the name changed to "Keenans Private Stock", ;)

Dulcis is a close second to KPS, kinda like KPS Light.

VT Tobacco. Occasionally a coffee type flavor, but VT Tobacco 95%+ of the time. Been vaping about a month now and have 5 empty bottles of it... the only empties I have.

Dang - just noticed - almost 6 empites of it. :(

Edited by Brian

I have samples coming along with tobacco from awesome vapor of ry4 and marlbone that arno offers out and yeah its a def on Vt dulce it just sounds good even if you don't vape :icecream:

For sweet flavors: I LOVE the Johnson Creek Peach - Reduced PG version makes huge clouds of vapor. Also like the VT Midnight and Grape Soda.

For traditional flavors: I like Dulcis (even though it may be considered a "sweet" flavor) and Johnson Creek Tobacco.

My favorite mixture, I know it sounds weird, but about 2/3 VT Midnight and 1/3 JC Tobacco. The tobacco gives it a richer flavor. Perfect for nighttime vaping. I like to mix any of the sweet flavors with a little tobacco, just me ;)

Edited by schecterc1h

Is Traditional Tobacco hidden or something? I only see exotic tobacco, no traditional.

Hi schecterclh, Traditional Tobacco was originally Exotic Tobacco. I think the name has not been changed everywhere in the store.

Product Description

Vapor Talk Traditional Tobacco (Formally known as Exotic Tobacco) A smooth classic Tobacco taste, something perhaps even Winston Churchill would enjoy!

Edited by jeffb

I really haven't been vaping long enough to form an extensive opinion. I really like the stuff I've received from Healthcabin. USA blend and Green tea being the most steady vapes in my 510. The worst I've had is Camel from Healthcabin - sure doesn't taste or hit like a real non filter camel. I've found that many of the tobacco flavors have a much too nutty taste.

Edited by tikiburii

I've only been vaping for a little over a month, but I find myself not even craving the tobacco flavors any more. I guess thats a good thing. I love the Apple from Awesome Vapor and grape from Electronicstix. Pepsi is also very good!

Just started vping this month, but so far my favs are vanilla an RY4 from Awesome Vapor and Banana from Wet Liquid. At Aweaome Vapor, they throw in a free sample with your order which was how I tried the RY4-it is yummy. I am getting ready to order the dulcis and midnight from VT to try next. Jen