Quick Learner

suzie971

Well, I think I've learned quickly that I should have done more research and not bought what I did. The way I'm looking at it right now is that I've spent a lot of money to get off analogs. (If I had gone to a hypnotist or something I probably would have had to pay more.) I've come to a point where I'm not impressed by my current model, you may remember I bought from a mall kiosk. I don't want to bash the company, just want to politely say...not worth the money for them. The prefilled cartridges that I got had a bitter taste to them, and I seem to get a lot of juice in my mouth. Is this normal for prefilled? I filled my own today and I don't have that problem, but maybe I didn't fill enough? It's working though, so I would think if I didn't fill enough, it wouldn't work right?

Today I decided to clean my filters and out of the 5 I cleaned they are not consistent at all, different sizes, some have white plastic stuck to them etc. I got the juices I ordered from cloud9, shipping was very quick and so far the flavor is great, I'm vaping cherry right now and it's good. A bit disappointed because I got the sampler pack and it said it would have amaretto in it, (I was really wanting to try that one,) but instead it has menthol. I never loved menthol analogs, but my friend does so I'm going to have her try it and see if vaping is for her. She smokes a lot, so I hope she enjoys it, think her husband would love her to quit.

I still have no regrets in vaping instead of smoking. I'm catching a cold, so I've not done a whole lot today just cuz I feel yucky. But I can definately say vaping when ill is way more enjoyable than smoking when you have a cold. I totally can't wait for my order from amazingvapor.com to get here. I'm thinking Monday will be the day.

It was Smoking Everywhere, right? It's okay, we know. ;)

Don't sweat it, you'll love your 510. For now, you may try dripping two drops onto the atty directly. A guy I work with had a Smoking Everywhere unit. I pulled the cart off and dripped a coulple of drops directly on the atty and it made a big difference.

Term they use when getting juice in your mouth is "juiced".

It's a nasty experience! But I've learned to avoid it, instead of taking the drags like you would normally with analogs, take slow long hits, gathering the vapor in your mouth, then inhale. Works better for me that way, and I don't get the juice in my mouth.

A lot of us have gone through that bad first buy on ecigs, so don't worry about it. I looked at it as an investment in my future. It may not have worked out well as far as the ecig goes, but it got me started on vaping and got me off of analogs and that is worth a lot. I would have saved some money by going straight to the 510 next, but I didn't. I still look at it as an investment because after trying several models I now know exactly what works the best for me. And that's what it's all about. Finding what works for you. And that's what we're here for, to help make a decision and to avoid some of the mistakes we've made. We're here for you and will help you as much as we can. Okay, I might not be a big help, but others here are and every once in awhile I offer some encouragement.

Hang in there. It really does get better. And better.

I'm catching a cold, so I've not done a whole lot today just cuz I feel yucky. But I can definately say vaping when ill is way more enjoyable than smoking when you have a cold. I totally can't wait for my order from amazingvapor.com to get here. I'm thinking Monday will be the day.

If you think you are getting a cold, you may want to hold on to the menthol. I have a small sample bottle and it really came in handy with my last cold.

I agree with Brian, you might want to try a direct drip on the atomizer.

WOW, I tried the few drops in the atty and it works so much better! Also trying the slow long drag and that is better too. Now for my favorite find...I just mixed cherry and chocolate juices, YUM! Thanks for the tips everyone!

WOW, I tried the few drops in the atty and it works so much better! Also trying the slow long drag and that is better too. Now for my favorite find...I just mixed cherry and chocolate juices, YUM! Thanks for the tips everyone!

I had a real problem with the "slow" part of the long slow drag. Actually took me a while to really understand that. Glad you're getting it. :thumbsup:

I had a real problem with the "slow" part of the long slow drag. Actually took me a while to really understand that. Glad you're getting it.

Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself to slow it down. Don't forget....I have an instant gratification problem!LOL!

I definately get a better amount of vapor when I do though!

Most of us had the pass the ritual of the 'learning curve'. Vaping is so much different from smoking--our brains have a hard time sorting the difference. Don't get rid of the Menthol just yet--if you add a couple drops (or more if needed) to you flavors, it really adds to the flavor without tasting like Menthol. I was never a Menthol smoker, but have found I love it with all my flavors (just a little).

Mixing flavors is one of the best parts of vaping--an addiction all by itself. The creation combinations are endless !!!!

happy Vaping

Just be careful with dripping with Auto batteries.If you flood the atty it will leak into the battery and they start acting up.My Smoking everywhere model worked great this way but the batteries kept giving out.They do sell manual batteries in the UK for RN models but it was like $50 to get 2 shipped to the US.NO thanks!!!