ego aio troubleshooting

so my ego aio isnt  powering on or hitting anymore,  not sure if the battery has any charge in it, seems nt since devive wont power on nor allow color change option. so i plug that **** to a usb, and i barely see the red charging blight b4 its interuppted by a light blue light that flashes 3 times, the flashes 5 times at higgher speed, then stays lit for about 5 seconds.    HELP?

Just read a post where the user found a reset button on the bottom of the thing and used a pen to press it.  Per user, it fixed the problem.  Sorry, no personal experience. 

no one else reports quite the same problem. when i plug it in, it flashes thrice, the manual says that means short circuit occurs while working, then flashes again 5 times, which is supposed to mean the short circuit occurs before working.

tried pressing the "reset" button, same blue light again flashes 3 times, then nothing

9 hours ago, jcrazorson said:

no one else reports quite the same problem. when i plug it in, it flashes thrice, the manual says that means short circuit occurs while working, then flashes again 5 times, which is supposed to mean the short circuit occurs before working.

tried pressing the "reset" button, same blue light again flashes 3 times, then nothing

If resetting it didnt work, try a new charger.. (usb charger right?)

If that didn't work....

Toss it.. buy a new one.  They call them all in one for a reason.

Sorry guy, but you aren't the first person i've seen having problems with those aio devices.   End result is the same.. check usb charger, try reset. try new coil.. toss mod and buy another one.   You can get an nice starter kit for about the same cost, with replaceable coils and batteries.

• 2 years later...