Not sure about intake

I vape a 0mg 30/70, pg/vg and have a ego-T (1100 mah) with a CE4 clearomizer. My battery starts blinking to represent a lack of charge after around an hour or two and after I refill it about 2 the clearomizer holds 1.8mL. is this about how long I should get out of the 1100 battery on a single charge? And any suggestions to conserve battery life as i feel restricted having to charge it frequently

Welcome to VT!

Back then I used an 1100mAh Ego-T, I could get about two tankfuls (of a Ce4) before needing a recharge... which could be anywhere between 4 and 10 hours.  Time is not the relative factor, as everyone vapes differently.  I think if you're getting two tanks per charge, it is about right.  Perhaps you should look to upgrade to a larger battery mod, and perhaps a more modern tank?  

As @Earthling789 said, everyone vapes differently so getting two tankfuls is about right for your size battery. If you want a no-fuss tank and aren't interested in going sub-ohm, you might want to look into getting a Kanger Aerotank 2 and a larger battery. My own preference is a mod that has internal batteries. The Eleaf iPower 80W TC holds 5000 mAh, and I keep two in constant rotation. With these, I only have to charge about once a week but your mileage may vary.