What temp should I run at?

The 160w dripbox has a NiCr TC mode for Nichrome coils, you could use the TC temp to get a cooler vape. Other than that play with the watts until you get the vape you want.

On 4/16/2017 at 3:50 PM, LoudClouds348 said:

I have a kangertech dripbox 160w With 0.13 ohm nichrome coils and 100%VG juice I would like to get a coolish warm vape

♧《~Drews_Phone~》♧

That's funny.  I have a Dodge Ram Hemi and I'd like to get 25 to the gallon.  

Sorry.   I know I'm being a smartazz.   Why frustrate yourself.  Bump your coil up to the .5 - .8 range and knock your wattage down.  Only other advice is more airflow.  TC mode may help you as it will effectively behave like an airflow increase.   

But I kinda don't get TC used on super low ohm coils paired with really high watts.  Kinda defeats the purpose.  The TC function is just going to bump the watts way down anyway automatically (which is why it's going to behave like more relative airflow).  Make sure you have your mode matched to your coil material (nichrome??) then set your temp to like 450 or so and work from there.  

3 hours ago, Bebop said:

That's funny.  I have a Dodge Ram Hemi and I'd like to get 25 to the gallon.  

Sorry.   I know I'm being a smartazz.   Why frustrate yourself.  Bump your coil up to the .5 - .8 range and knock your wattage down.  Only other advice is more airflow.  TC mode may help you as it will effectively behave like an airflow increase.   

But I kinda don't get TC used on super low ohm coils paired with really high watts.  Kinda defeats the purpose.  The TC function is just going to bump the watts way down anyway automatically (which is why it's going to behave like more relative airflow).  Make sure you have your mode matched to your coil material (nichrome??) then set your temp to like 450 or so and work from there.  

You are right about the TC and low ohms, I run a SS .5 to .8 coil with TC except for the 160w dripbox with that I run dual SS .8 coils that meter at .4, and get a cool to warm vape using the TC set at about 370 degrees.

BTW I run a Hemi in my Dodge, and can get 26 mpg on a road trip if I keep my foot out of it, but its in a Magnum and not a Ram, much lighter car. But when passing the gas gauge moves almost as fast as the speedometer. Kind of like a mod when you turn the watts up and the battery don't last as long.