Dripbox 160 problem

Hi guys, my dripbox 160 keeps spitting in my mouth, drinking more juice than i vape. If i look at youtube reviews i see people vaping the dripbox without it popping the way mine does and i really wish i could vape it that way. I have rewicked it multiple times but its my first machine of this kind. I dont have a lot of pleasure from it and i am afraid that if i buy a new topset i still have the same problem. I try to squonk it little bits at a time but it keeps throwing juice. I dont know if it is my wick, my watts, my other settings, my amount of juice, a combination of these things etc. I live in thailand where vaping is illegal so i cant go to a vape shop and i dont know anyone here that drips or squonks...

Sent from my SM-G935F using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Try increasing your airflow, and I mean try "burning off" the excess juice with more powerful air pulls.  You dont even have to inhale it.  Just fire it and give it some strong pulls and after a few pulls it should smooth out and stop spitting.  Increasing the power slightly might help

If that doesn't help, then it's your juice.

3 hours ago, henk said:

Hi guys, my dripbox 160 keeps spitting in my mouth, drinking more juice than i vape. If i look at youtube reviews i see people vaping the dripbox without it popping the way mine does and i really wish i could vape it that way. I have rewicked it multiple times but its my first machine of this kind. I dont have a lot of pleasure from it and i am afraid that if i buy a new topset i still have the same problem. I try to squonk it little bits at a time but it keeps throwing juice. I dont know if it is my wick, my watts, my other settings, my amount of juice, a combination of these things etc. I live in thailand where vaping is illegal so i cant go to a vape shop and i dont know anyone here that drips or squonks...

Sent from my SM-G935F using The Vapor Talk mobile app

There is a small piece that comes with the dripbox RDA that fits into the top cap. Did you try putting it in place, it stops the spitting.

I had the same problem until I put the piece in place, the instructions say its for MTL vaping, but works great for direct lung vaping. Since then I have gone to  a Aspire Quad flex RDA and it works much better.

The way its designed its hard to squonk it too much, the excess will drain back down into the bottle.

Edited by FXRich