HorizonTech Artic V12 Yikes!

A friend just dropped by the store and gave me a HorizonTech Artic V12.  Said he didn't like the draw and he would never use it.  Recommended setting it for 130 watts.  Wow!  It produces one heck of a cloud and the flavor is something else, but watching the battery meter on my Alien is like flushing a toilet!  Reminds me of the gas gauge on a car I used to own as a kid.  Has a .1ohm coil in it.  I'm gonna need a wall adapter, lol.  Found a .3 ohm coil at a local shop.  Hope it helps. 

A friend just dropped by the store and gave me a HorizonTech Artic V12.  Said he didn't like the draw and he would never use it.  Recommended setting it for 130 watts.  Wow!  It produces one heck of a cloud and the flavor is something else, but watching the battery meter on my Alien is like flushing a toilet!  Reminds me of the gas gauge on a car I used to own as a kid.  Has a .1ohm coil in it.  I'm gonna need a wall adapter, lol.  Found a .3 ohm coil at a local shop.  Hope it helps. 

Yea those low coils will do that. Like i run the tfv8 and mainly run octo coils, and recommended setting is between 130-180 watts but the coil can handle up to 250 watts. :wallbash:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...