HAUS Vaporizer Starter Kit won't stop blinking

Hi there!

My HAUS starter kit, which is pretty brand new, seems to be acting weird. Without a tank it lights up fine like it should when it does work. However, a lot of the time when I screw on the tank, it blinks three times and doesn't do anything. I've cleaned the connection between the battery and the tank several times. It worked a couple times but now it doesn't seem to want to. It's only when I screw the tank on to a certain point that it'll start blinking. It is freshly, fully charged, and I even cleaned off the piece that goes into the tube, where the vapor comes out (not sure what it's called).

Please tell me if anyone knows whats going on! I can't afford another starter kit right now!

IMG_4635.JPG

Thanks for including the picture, it gave me something to work with.  :) 

Since you're using this type of pen battery, you might have inadvertently pushed down the center pin. Try pulling it up a little so your coil can make the connection better and see if that helps.

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

When's the last time you changed your coil? The coil might have gone bad. Try taking out the coil and putting it back in making sure it's not cross threaded.

Ah, I'm still very new to this... which part is the coil? The part that screws into the tank?

The coil is the part that's on the very bottom of your tank, it's the heating element that comes out and can be replaced.

Take the tank off your battery and turn it upside down. Take the part off that connects between the battery and the tank (the very bottom of the tank). Inside that bottom part you'll find a little thing that sticks out (this is the coil). Unscrew the coil, wipe it with a tissue, rinse the bottom part that the coil screws into and then dry it. You don't want to rinse the coil because your wick will become saturated with water and won't wick the juice well. If you have a replacement coil, put that in instead of the coil you just took out. Once the tank is right side up again, let it sit for two to three minutes so the new dry wick can get thoroughly saturated with juice. Vaping a dry wick is awful and will make everything taste burnt afterwards.

Technically, you can wash the entire tank. Since you're low on replacement coils, I would suggest to you not to wash the coil as that would take at least overnight to dry the wick (cotton part) sufficiently. Take the coil out and rinse the part that the coil used to be attached to (the bottom part that screws onto the battery).

Okay, I'll see if I can find a screwdriver around! If I can't then I'll just wash the whole thing, I can wait for it to dry no problem. I got the bottom part from my other tank on there and it's working again, but I'd like to have the other one for use as well :) 

As soon as you can, get yourself more coils! You never know when you get a bad one, you'll want another to take its place. Also, get more tanks, another battery, another charger... We stress back ups here. Get plenty of back ups. Then, get back ups of back ups and back ups of those. You don't want to get caught without something else to go to should one thing or another go bad.