tfv8 tank

I bought my tank in july at first no problems and then now it leaks out of the air holes it done this when i first got it but i would put a new coil in it would stop now it just leaks i have days it doesnt and days it does what issue would cause this help please

I had this issue when I got my first TFV8 and the first time I changed the coil in it.  Here is what I did to resolve the issue (this works for other top-fill tanks as well, not just the TFV8):

1. Saturate the coil with liquid before installing it.  Don't just prime it with a few drops, really let the liquid soak in almost to the point excess is going to start dripping out of the coil.
  2. After you install the coil, close off the airflow before filling the tank.  It will help create a vacuum effect.  If the airflow is open, air can obviously get in.  The air will want to work it's way to the top of the tank and will essentially "push" the liquid down.
  3. Before opening the airflow, take a few draws without activating your mod.  Yes, the hits will be difficult without the airflow open, but this also helps with the vacuum effect.
  4. Open the airflow and take a couple more draws without activating your mod.  
  5. Vape and enjoy.

Side note - make sure new coils are tight enough to make a connection, but don't over tighten them.  Over tightening can cause a crack or completely break the gasket on the bottom of the coil, which can also lead to leaking.

Honestly, those things work.  While thin liquids are going to be more prone to leaking, proper coil priming and tank filling will solve most issues (provided there are no gasket issues).  Somewhere around here I sort of explained the physics behind why coil saturation works, but in a nutshell - the wetter, the better.