Help! How to put Subox mini into temp control mode?

Help! I can't vape until I figure this out, lol. I put the nickel coil it came with in and changed the mode to temp control but when I try to vape it was saying there was still a 0.5 coil in it. So I tried holding the power button and now it says there is a 9.99 coil in it? And won't let me hit it, the coil display just keeps blinking! Help I am feigning for nicotine and don't want to trash this brand new coil to put a clapton in!

Does your TC mode match the material of your coil?

Ni - nickel

SS - s tainless steel

Ti - titanium

it cant be just any mode it has to match what your coil is made of (the actual coil itself, not the case or housing). 

The manual that came with it should tell you how to switch modes. Three fast clicks of the fire button switches the modes. I have several of the Kanger 75w TC box mods, before you put the tank with a new coil on, press the fire button until 9.99 flashes, or it may read the last coil instead of the new coil. Also sometimes you will have to push the pin in the 510 connection in the base in a little because the coils may vary slightly in length. When putting a new coil in make sure there is not a O-ring from the previous coil stuck to the base, which does happen or the new coil may have 2 O-rings instead of just 1, in either case it will leak. Personally I haven't had a coil with 2 O-rings on it, but other people have reported it. Lastly going back to the coil length you may have to pry the center pin on the mod up a little, they advertise a spring loaded pin, but the spring isn't very strong, and doesn't put much pressure on the pin.

Your pic shows your mod is in NC mode which is for Nichrome, you should be using Ni mode which is for Ni 200.

Edited by FXRich

It should just cycle thru the options with the same method for putting it in TC mode. You're looking for the initials to change in the window (in your pic the "NC") will change thru the various ccoil materials)