How many tanks and mods are you currently running?

Just curious,when I do my midnight shopping next wednesday,I will be running two-two crown 2's one with a kanthal coil,the other a stainless, my istick 40 watt,and my rx200,after the holidays I plan on picking up the new eleaf 80 watt tc,and a crown.the crown because it takes nickel coils,and I love the tc on my 40 watt istick better than my rx200.but I am curious as to what the stainless tc is like on the new eleaf,if it is comparable to the istick I might wait awhile in the crown.just wondering how many y'all are running:)

My regular rigs are a subtank plus on Istick50 and a subtank mini on an Athena Envy. I also have 4 more subtank minis, 3 Nautilus minis, a Freemax Starre, 2 subboxes, a IPV4S, istick30, istick40, Smoant Knight, Tesla Stealth and a Kangside Luxury Box. They all get rotated in and out between my wife and I semi-regularly.

My daily set up is an Evic VTmini with one of my Avocado RTAs or my Sigelei Mini with a Cubis tank. I prefer the Evic/Avocado setup most of the time, but once a week or so I run the Sigelei/Cubis combo for a change.

My current daily is my cuboid with the tfv8 on it and my rx 2/3 with the centurion rda...

I have a fuchai with a velocity sitting on it doing nothing. My small triforce has landed on with the ol lady, and the 30mm has sat idle since I got the tfv8. I think I'm getting ready to trade it off...